Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Chirikyat Ascendancy vs Republic Resistance

If she were to pick her own it would definately be #181.

I feel like that would be cheating...

But no one elses posts really stick in my mind, except the conversation I just had with Warren :p

Come on people, stop debating and try make me laugh! Chop Chop *clicks fingers*

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am aware that is a tactic she can use, but I meant it more in the respect that she doesnt know that he may recognize it or doesnt know what the enemies response will be since she doesnt know who the enemy is.

Knowledge of the enemy can be very helpful is all I am saying.

Hence the cloak part on the Solo :p

Also, I'd like to mention that the Anakin Solo's bridge has been destroyed no fewer than 2 different times and it still functioned well, unlike the Executor.

I feel like that would be cheating...

But no one elses posts really stick in my mind, except the conversation I just had with Warren :p

Come on people, stop debating and try make me laugh! Chop Chop *clicks fingers*

What tell us to calm down and then we get all Formal on you, and now you cant handle it?

Make up your mind, can you believe this guys, so fickle. :p

What tell us to calm down and then we get all Formal on you, and now you cant handle it?

Make up your mind, can you believe this guys, so fickle. :p

What do you expect, I'm a wo....

Never mind.

Not going there.

Nope, forget I said anything.

Also, there's a difference between being funny and being insulting :p

What do you expect, I'm a wo....

Never mind.

Not going there.

Nope, forget I said anything.

Also, there's a difference between being funny and being insulting :p

Ok now that the funs done.... what were we talking about.

True, but it never ceases to crack me up. :D

Anyway, the debate at hand! I again refer to the micro-jumping scenario.

As far as Micro Jumping goes, I dont think that is even neccisarry, He has a cloaking device on the Anakin, I am possitive he could get where he wants with out being detected.

As far as Micro Jumping goes, I dont think that is even neccisarry, He has a cloaking device on the Anakin, I am possitive he could get where he wants with out being detected.
That's part of the plan, cloak right in above the fleet, activate gravity wells and have the rest of the Ascendacy's forces jump in on top of them, then open fire from above.

Noooo!

OK, OK, this one is sure to make you laugh.

I can't... I don't e.... Bahahahhahahahahahaha

Get back to the kaggath o.0 Sorry excuse for a Supreme arbiter, prince of Darkness, Emperor of kings, king of the andals and the first men, protecter of the realm and warden of the North.

Sorry sorry excuse.

Edited by Selenial

Get back to the kaggath o.0 Sorry excuse for a Supreme arbiter, prince of Darkness, Emperor of kings, king of the andals and the first men, protected of the realm and warden of the North.

Sorry sorry excuse.

Don't forget, he makes excellent pastries :p

That's part of the plan, cloak right in above the fleet, activate gravity wells and have the rest of the Ascendacy's forces jump in on top of them, then open fire from above.

Oh, I just worry about that, Micro Jumps are ussually done from planets in the same system right, not from the orbit of the same planet. I dont know to me it seems like it would be nigh impossible to pull off.

Though again I dont find it neccisarry. If The anakin cloaks to the opposite side the Venator's go on their side while the Kyrmad's and Imperial's charge Forward.

The anakin opens fire with long range Turbo's on the exposed side of one of the Venator's and destroys it soundly and the other 3 being faced away are pelted by Kyr's missiles and Imp II Turbo's with little retribution being given to either ship.

The republic would be kind of on its back foot at that point. They may be able to pull it off, but they will be severely hard pressed.

Like I said, seems unneccisarry and also considering how close they start out, potentially not doable from this distance. Longer away sure, but this close.... seems a bit far fetched to me.

Get back to the kaggath o.0 Sorry excuse for a Supreme arbiter, prince of Darkness, Emperor of kings, king of the andals and the first men, protected of the realm and warden of the North.

Sorry sorry excuse.

Alright, alright, the debate at hand!

Get back to the kaggath o.0 Sorry excuse for a Supreme arbiter, prince of Darkness, Emperor of kings, king of the andals and the first men, protecter of the realm and warden of the North.

Sorry sorry excuse.

By 'North' do you mean Canada?

Oh, I just worry about that, Micro Jumps are ussually done from planets in the same system right, not from the orbit of the same planet. I dont know to me it seems like it would be nigh impossible to pull off.

Though again I dont find it neccisarry. If The anakin cloaks to the opposite side the Venator's go on their side while the Kyrmad's and Imperial's charge Forward.

The anakin opens fire with long range Turbo's on the exposed side of one of the Venator's and destroys it soundly and the other 3 being faced away are pelted by Kyr's missiles and Imp II Turbo's with little retribution being given to either ship.

The republic would be kind of on its back foot at that point. They may be able to pull it off, but they will be severely hard pressed.

Like I said, seems unneccisarry and also considering how close they start out, potentially not doable from this distance. Longer away sure, but this close.... seems a bit far fetched to me.

It was done during the Battle of Gwori I believe, to jump past a blockade.

Anyway the Venator's surely wouldn't be on their sides for long, only to deploy initial fighters before coming about.