Contraband Resale Corporation Rep.

Tawh

Thanks...wonder how the sellers got them. I'm trying to get the rep for The Contraband Resale Corporation to buy the Darth Malgus Holostatue. I've got the 4 Cartel Market Certificates and the credits, just need the rep. By the time you buy enough packs off of the GTN to get the rep., it would have been cheaper to just buy the statue. Any word on if the packs are going to be sold in the Cartel Market again?

Thanks...wonder how the sellers got them. I'm trying to get the rep for The Contraband Resale Corporation to buy the Darth Malgus Holostatue. I've got the 4 Cartel Market Certificates and the credits, just need the rep. By the time you buy enough packs off of the GTN to get the rep., it would have been cheaper to just buy the statue. Any word on if the packs are going to be sold in the Cartel Market again?

simple answer they bought them when they were still available then stored them until the packs were gone so they could sell them for a lot of creds.

Thanks...wonder how the sellers got them.

Those packs get brought back from time to time, just a few weeks ago some of the shipment 2 packs came back, and shipment 1 packs were back a few months ago.

About a month ago, give or take, when the packs came back for a few days (it is never for very long), the prices dipped on the GTN so I bought up a bunch of older packs and got those reps maxed since who knows when the chance would come again.

The other thing is that items from those packs such as the statue are much cheaper when they come back. I actually have the hutt trainer from preordering RotHC, but it is ugly so when I had the chance, I picked up Malgus and Shan off the GTN for about 500K each, they look so much nicer :)

Also, be sure to get Revan's statue if you don't have it, about a million tons of useful to have that around. Best purchase in the game, after rocketboots.