Crit rating and Annihilation

Nomaad

Greetings all, just started playing anni recently, and seem to be having an issue in attempting to best optimize my gear for annihilation. Dulfy states 0-250 crit rating, was wondering what you anni marauders find what range of crit rating you find is best for optimal dps.

Thank you.

Greetings all, just started playing anni recently, and seem to be having an issue in attempting to best optimize my gear for annihilation. Dulfy states 0-250 crit rating, was wondering what you anni marauders find what range of crit rating you find is best for optimal dps.

Thank you.

I would go with 0-150 rating.

200 rating or below and you're fine. Anything more is too much imo. At this kinda level it doesn't make too much difference though. RNG plays more of a part regardly just having 4% extra chance of good rng is quite nice :p Edited by AngusFTW

Thank you for your reply, but, that really doesn't tell me anything regarding how crit rating which would be best....

45, 55 , 134 crit rating, what?

The difference between 0 and 150 is basically immeasurable as there are so many other factors that will actually determine the the amount of damage you do. This is good news as often crit rating gear is more common - particularly among the random drops - so you can still benefit from the upgrade in other stats even if the piece has crit rating.

I'd say the sweet spot in 180 gear was 130, accordingly it's now 145ish. I get best average DPS on my raid and dummy parses with that. Mathematically you would get the best parse with 0 Crit rating and extreme Crit luck, but if you're not aiming for that one parse in a million, I'd just say: Get two modifications/enhancements (doesn't really matter which) with Crit in them.