The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR (exclusive) character power ranking hierarchy

S_W_LeGenD

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fyi, Selenial has joined to "educate us." You/Beni/Rayla should as well. :D

I have neither the time, patience, nor inclination to join another forum to "educate" more people. I spend enough time doing it here. Besides, I've seen how those guys operate, I don't want to be a part of that. And any forum that treats Legend as a sane individual is not really worthy of my time.

So that's a "no" from me.

Could we please remove ourselves from this ignoramce and return to the more important thread?

As Arbiter, I'm not allowed to post new Arguments unless the Kaggath grinds to a halt... So that's why I'm here :p

Could we please remove ourselves from this ignoramce and return to the more important thread?

Maybe.

I'll post tomorrow. I need to read through what I missed (belated 4th of July celebration, since the town I live in was dead yesterday).

Ever hear of silver2467? His palpatine respect thread is longer than the first harry potter book, and his luke respect thread is twice as long. Probably the best SW debater I've ever witnessed.

Can't say I have.

Ever hear of silver2467? His palpatine respect thread is longer than the first harry potter book, and his luke respect thread is twice as long. Probably the best SW debater I've ever witnessed.

Respect threads =/= Debates.

They're quote dumping.

I'll give it a "probably." :cool:

Ironically, they're on the complete opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of views. Gideon argues in favor of Palpatine, while Nai advocates for Vitiate.

Then by default, Gideon would stand a better chance against Aurbere.

Or Beni.

Or me.

Or Rayla.

Or wolf.

Seeing as all of us can quote dump like no tomorrow :D