SWTOR (exclusive) character power ranking hierarchy

S_W_LeGenD

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not say that in the battlefield of KMC, rather than the luminous landscape of SW:TOR forums? There's a versus thread right there, you know.

If a thread like that is still somehow running, then you are all beyond saving...

Likely not at all, seeing as I'm currently Arbi(Arbitering? Arbitrating?) a Kaggath, but meh.

Arbitrating is the right word.

Honestly, I'll just say that I find the KillerMovies people amusing, but I have no interest in joining them. I've followed their progress before. It went from mildly sane to straight-up certifiable, which is when I stopped. Hopefully that's changed.

Well, I'm currently raiding, so I don't have the time for a Kaggath.

Insults on the other hand...

What?! NOOOOoooooo!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

*sigh* I guess we kinda do need Star for the ground battle, seeing how it is his

The Chirikyat Ascendancy, and while I might debate for it, he has the inside knowledge of it, and it is his creation...

But the day that I go against The Chirikyat Ascendancy or the Republic Resistance...

That reminds me, you never responded to the PM I sent Sel, the one where I was asking for your first impressions.

Side Note: Link to the insult thread so I can lurk as I usually do? :d_grin:

Edited by Silenceo

What?! NOOOOoooooo!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

*sigh* I guess we kinda do need Star for the ground battle, seeing how it is his

The Chirikyat Ascendancy, and while I might debate for it, he has the inside knowledge of it, and it is his creation...

But the day that I go against The Chirikyat Ascendancy or the Republic Resistance...

That reminds me, you never responded to the PM I sent Sel, the one where I was asking for your first impressions.

Side Note: Link to the insult thread so I can lurk as I usually do? :d_grin:

Been managing a lot of PM's lately, so I'll check tomorrow :p

And I'm not really insulting anyone, but the first few pages are amusing...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=595434&from=thread&pagenumber=6#post14789905

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=595434&from=thread&pagenumber=6#post14789905

Most intriguing... I highly anticipate Ants attempts to *clears throat*

"School you like a little school girl," The only part he got right in there, was that you are indeed, a girl. :p Unless of course you have deceived us all? :rolleyes: I can not wait until you slap him down as you have to others in the past.

Side Note: I would partake myself, but since I tend to simply remember the events, and do not own the source books, I would be unable to really do much. I swear, one of these days I WILL get them! Honest! :D.

Edited by Silenceo

Those poor, unfortunate souls.

I'm still debating whether or not I should join. Still a 'no', but we're getting closer to a 'maybe'. It's just that if I joined it would be too easy.

Those poor, unfortunate souls.

I'm still debating whether or not I should join. Still a 'no', but we're getting closer to a 'maybe'. It's just that if I joined it would be too easy.

Join Selenial, and together, you two shall Rule the KMC Forums as Debaters Supreme! Go forth, and educate them on the history of Star Wars, they must know the truth Mr. Historian! IT IS YOUR DESTINY!:D

Edited by Silenceo

Join Selenial, and together, you two shall Rule the KMC Forums as Debaters Supreme! Go forth, and educate them on the history of Star Wars, they must know the truth Mr. Historian! IT IS YOUR DESTINY!:D

I probably should, but I'm not sure I would have the time.

Anyway, I'll check on Sel's progress tomorrow.