[Bug] GSF

Zohkar

Hello,

Had a bug today when I went to enter into two matchs. When my load screen finished the 1st time, I see a nakid character sitting in what looken like the inside of a satellite. The raid frames looked like a standard raid operations instead of the Galactic Starfighter that you would normally see. I was unable to select a ship or move around with the mouse or keyboard at all but I could type in the chat box, just not scroll back and forth on messages. When the match actually commenced you could see a nakid character just spinning in circles in a loop near the command ship until finally I left the match with a loss even tho the team won the match.

I then proceeded to join again and the same issue as before happened where I had a nakid character falling thru the atmosphere until I hit a obsticale and died, and then my character spun in circles and a loop around the command ship. This time the team loss because the enemy could control choke points with bombers and gunships while I sat unable to do anything. Another loss received because of a game bug thats on my perminate record. This isn't the 1st 2nd or 3rd time I've gotten issues like this but it was the straw that broke the camels proverbal back.

Already if you try to compare how many matchs in my legacy vs statistcs and its saying I've flown almost 84 more matchs then my legacy admits just on my Imperial. Add in my Republic toon and one wonders where these phantom matchs coming from that I have recorded. With the great disparity in factions and with some people purposely going out of there way to ruin matchs I think the win / loss needs to be removed in the statics.

The third match loaded just fine after I logged completely out of the game and solo qued up this time and the match went fine we just got smashed in a friendly fire wargame. The fourth match loaded fine as well and we barely won that match because of bomber balls and my team mostly rookies verse veterans. It's definately frustrating when you lose but losing because of ingame bugs doesn't help at all and when it's recorded as a loss thats even worse because it might not be your fault.