The Last Handmaiden skirt BAD CLIPPING

AyleenDayoss

So I know this post probably won't do anything, but I've heard of the skirt bug while browsing the web after I equipped this one and on old post someone said they were looking into it.

I've spent 775k for this skirt on the GTN after long hours of search for the perfect outfit for my gardian and as soon as I equipped and started moving I noticed the small bug at the rear which annoyed me but I could deal with it... But then I saw how bad the clipping was at the front. :eek:

http://i60.tinypic.com/xe1hk8.jpg

I'm so annoyed coz I really had found THE skin for her (still looking for a suitable belt).

Any chance Bioware is having this in their list of things to fix even if it's not for the next update? :(

Edit: Forgot to mention I tried this on body type 2 and 3 (wasting 140CC to change it and change it back), and even tried to equip Kira, and stil the same clipping.

Edited by AyleenDayoss

Anything with a similar snug skirt look suffers from this, the Regal Skirt is identical. The recently released Ajunta Pall top has the same issue. Basic walking makes your *** clip through it. Its a shame that newer content reuses old models without fixing the bugs of the past.

After paying a little over a million for the set on one server, I unlocked it in my collections right away (360cc - for a 4 piece outfit!) for the intended character on another server. It looked great in the preview window on my white fur Cathar. Deep sigh.

Clipping is a Major issue in that game. Even tho it's my first MMO I doubt it's the same in other games...

At least I wished you could preview every behavior of the item before purchasing.

For exemple I refuse to buy any lf the Jedi armor sets because it doesn't have a belt over the robe, which makes the lightsaber lamely stick out of the robe.

I've renounced wearing any kind of robe/coat because of the well known speeder issue. :(