[Republic] Last Centurions looking for one DPS Nightmare raid team

KarethRiker

Our Ferrata team, which was 4/5 on NiM DF and has Brontes to 10% pre-nerf is looking for one ranged DPS for our raid team. We're looking for someone with elite DPS who can parse bare minimum of 3300-3400. Raid times are 8:30 PM PT Tuesday and Wednesday, with occasional (optional) cleanup on Monday nights.

The guild has generous repair funds for Nightmare raiders and has plenty of activities when not completing Nightmare raids (PVP, World Bosses, Open World PVP). It's a great raid team currently made up of a Shadow and Guardian tank, two sentinels, two gunslingers, a sage heals and a scoundrel heals.

If interested in applying or learning more please write me, whisper me or mail in game or check out: http://thelastcenturions.enjin.com/home

I'm happy to talk to anyone interested

kare bear pls let me join im top vg dps on the harbringr.

u were the only one in paladins i liked

ill **** ur ****

pls

Miss you too! Why did you stop inviting me to sub for Intrepid! I think I alienated you, Wel and Comeback. So much damage done so quickly.

Anyway we just need a tank now for our Friday and Saturday Night Nightmare raids. Looking for someone good to join a fun raid team.

Miss you too! Why did you stop inviting me to sub for Intrepid! I think I alienated you, Wel and Comeback. So much damage done so quickly.

Anyway we just need a tank now for our Friday and Saturday Night Nightmare raids. Looking for someone good to join a fun raid team.

Hell no....just mid summer slums and no content. We do need to run something fun soon...