Combat Status remaining for too long / spontaneously reappearing.[PVP]

Alec_Fortescue

There were always issues around combat status but it got worse after recent patch. It is spontaneously reappearing after defeating enemy or respawning after being defeated A LOT of times. It's very annoying is it prevents characters from healing up.

It seems to be tied to changes to the dots but I don't see it mentioned in the patch notes any changes regarding the combat status.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Interesting. I was fighting between the west and east command posts with another Sentinel in a solo duel. I defeated him but the two players in the Eastern CP were marked on my map, even though they've never got close to put any buffs on the enemy or ranged attacks on me. Yet I remained in combat status that didn't want to wear off. Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Sounds like the group healing from the sent watchman DoTs was healing nearby other enemies perhaps, or maybe you switched to watchman because of the buffs and were healing your friends with the group heals. Maybe you were focus or combat before and didnt notice Edited by wiredgutter