The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

bring back the older cartel packs for more than just a week, please

first off sorry if this is in the wrong section, 2nd I apologize for sounding like a nag.

any who how does this sound to bring back the older cartel packs for more than just a week like they did last time, and keep them around for maybe a couple months, 3 at most?

just wondering so that people may have another go at the rare items, and again sorry for sounding like a naggy person, I was just making a suggestion.....

so what do you all think?:cool:

I think they should address the following issues before doing something like that...

Issues like...uncorredted Blood-Red Color Crystal. Y'know the color crystal that still looks like someone dipped it in Orange Sherbet?

Aint it funny how that followup just magically disappeared from existance and Bioware hasn't done a thing for it?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6702155&postcount=150

Wow, I hadn't realised that it'd been over a year since an issue that involved peoples purchases with real money had still NOT been addressed. Hilarious.

Watch them launch a Crimson color crystal that looks like a pink rose later this year in another set of packs. Unfrigginbelievable.

The other issue? Probably not solvable at all...was the false advertisement about how the collection system would work.

"If you obtain Revan's mask and destroy it, you can reclaim as many copies as you wish yadayadayada." (You want to read Biowares statement, read THIS thread that I started when the issue popped up, and follow the link to the news article related to the launch of the Collections System.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=638197

So yeah Bioware, by all means...bring back the Old Packs. We all know how much you love milking old content for cash and refusing to address issues that are over a year old.

I agree with this! I've still been wanting a Tythonian Force-Master's Lightsaber, and haven't found an affordable price on one via the GTN - so I'd rather be able to purchase items like that from a vendor at the Fleet or something. Same for all 3 Meditation Hoverchairs. Still would like to see sometime some more styles of the Meditation Hoverchairs as well - with the Datacron colors that haven't been matched to a chair yet.