The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I miss cartel certs and reputation with the Night Life pack

So though it wasn't perfect I really miss reputation and cartel certs with the new Star Cluster Night Life pack.

It really gave me a reason to get more and more crates to try and max out my rep and to get certs to get key pieces of equip from a previous pack (and ***especially*** unique pieces) even if I don't get what I want in my actual packs.

I especially liked the cool unique mounts and weapons in the Bounty Supply merchants... I have spent many cartel certs on them.

Getting that alternate currency to still get cool things is a very good consolation if I don't get what I want from my packs.

There was one flaw with the previous system, the reputation trophys, when you max out any extra ones mean nothing. If you added a way to sell those to a merchant for cash or even an alt currency used to buy cartel certs that would be wonderful.

To be completely honest after two hypercrates with the new pack I really am not motivated to keep dumping cash when in the past at least I worked towards an alt currency and reputation that got me cool things.

These are event packs.. so chances are, next wave of Cartel Packs will have Reputation items so you can buy the super-special items. Not giving them ideas though... but I was surprised they didn't do "Holiday" packs back in December.. but whatevs.