The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Zoek nederlandse en belgische spelers om een grote swtor roleplay orgensatie te maken

darkbolly

Ben op zoek naar nederlandse en beldische gamer om een grote orgensatie in swtor the proginator server te maken.

ook bestaande guilds zijn welkom..we kunnen een site maken voor allen te gebruiken en zowel aan de empire kant als republic kant.

ook leauk om roleplay events samen te houden.

eigen pve and ops teams...pvp wz teams enzv.

graag hoor ik van spelers

Mail naar swtor@live.nl

Edited by darkbolly

According to Google Translate:

Am looking for Dutch and called symbolic gamer to make. Orgensatie a major in the swtor proginator server

Also existing guilds are welcome .. we can create a site for all to use and both the empire and republic hand side.

Also leauk to keep. roleplay events together

own pve and pvp wz ops teams ... teams & c.

I love to hear from players

Mail to swtor@live.nl

Ben op zoek naar nederlandse en beldische gamer om een grote orgensatie in swtor the proginator server te maken.

ook bestaande guilds zijn welkom..we kunnen een site maken voor allen te gebruiken en zowel aan de empire kant als republic kant.

ook leauk om roleplay events samen te houden.

eigen pve and ops teams...pvp wz teams enzv.

graag hoor ik van spelers

Mail naar swtor@live.nl

I am looking voor Dutch and Belgium players to make a big orginiasation in Swtor, the Proginator server.

Even currently existing guilds are welcome to join. we are able to set up a site for all to use on both empire and Republic side.

It's also fun to do Roleplaying events.

We have our own PvP Warzone teams etc.

I'd love to hear from players.

Mail to swtor@live.nl

This is what he basicaly said. Now, it doesn't matter though as he was asking for dutch people to join.

EDIT:

NVM, I thought I ended up in the general discussion.

His Dutch isn't to great so I corrected, most of it, in English.

Edited by Mythic_MK_II