Galactic Strongholds

QuinlanSaathis

I am quite looking forward to what Galactic Strongholds has to offer and I have once piece of advice for it.

Make them relevant.

• Easy to get too
  • Easy to leave
  • Make visiting the place relevant to the game in such a way that there will always be a reason to visit multiple times.
  • Do not make those visits any sort of grind

If you do not do something like this then the Strongholds will be abandoned very quickly.

I am quite looking forward to what Galactic Strongholds has to offer and I have once piece of advice for it.

Make them relevant.

• Easy to get too
  • Easy to leave
  • Make visiting the place relevant to the game in such a way that there will always be a reason to visit multiple times.
  • Do not make those visits any sort of grind

If you do not do something like this then the Strongholds will be abandoned very quickly.

Now we know why Galactic Strongholds were delayed -- BW has been waiting for you to post this advice.

BioWare, you can now proceed.

Garrisons are a cross between a Crew Skills mission interface and an RTS style base building minigame, that's incorporated into the upcoming expansion's new leveling content. It's totally different, not least because it's a temporary assignment to faction-owned real estate which will be left behind upon the release of the expansion after that.

Blizzard is so bent on getting players to do the raids, however many carrots and sticks it takes, that they'll never allow player characters to have permanent homes. Never, ever, never ever. When the game finally shuts down, WoW still won't have player housing. They have too little confidence in the the raids' ability to attract players, to give players some place comfortable to spend their time.

Edited by Allegos