BH Event: Some Questions

DomiSotto

I remember doing it the first time I could a few months back. I did it on 3 toons, accumulated 5 BH contracts and then, I remember buying one KingPin, unlocking the mission, and then... not sure. It did not show up on the planet and I had no idea what to do. Went to the planet, found nothing & gave up.

So, I ignored it for a while. I have a bunch of contracts still floating in my inventory. Can't sell them on GTN. Did it change?

I was wondering if I should try it again. So, I took the Daily and the Weekly. Daily seems the same as last time. Go talk, go investigate, and I guess, kill the guy (didn't do it yet). So, if anyone can answer my questions are:

1) Is Weekly the same as Daily?

2) Can I do anything about those old contracts I have?

3) Will my old King Pin mission I unlocked all those months ago still be valid? Can I still do it? And why doesn't it show up on the Planet Quest List?

Edited by DomiSotto

The Kingpin contract should still be in your inventory. First, you buy it as an object from the vendor. Then it goes into your inventory. Consume it, and there will be a little animation that shows you reading, skimming and signing. Then, you get the weekly. It should be on the mission terminal like the dailies. Accept it there and you're good to go.

You can do one weekly and one daily on the same toon after that.

Your bounty contracts are currency now. Use them to buy special items from the vendors. They no longer require credits, but they do require reputation. Alternatively, you can now place bounty contracts on the GTN to sell, and depending on server, they fetch 30 to 50 K each.

The event is over now, but everything above is valid for next month too, when the event returns.

EDIT: rereading your post, just want to add: the weekly that you see on the mission terminal IS the kingpin contract you unlocked. Only Kingpin contracts are weeklies.

Edited by ghoul_drool

Aha, that's why it showed up as Weekly! I see now, that makes sense. Thank you! I guess, after I read it last time I did not know I have to go back to the Terminal. :)

Oh, too bad it's over. I just picked all that up this morning. Well, I will sell it next month then. I am so happy you can sell stuff now!

Edited by DomiSotto

1) Is Weekly the same as Daily?

2) Can I do anything about those old contracts I have?

3) Will my old King Pin mission I unlocked all those months ago still be valid? Can I still do it? And why doesn't it show up on the Planet Quest List?

I suggest you start by reading this guide: http://dulfy.net/2013/07/28/swtor-bounty-contact-week-event-overview/

Note that the prices are out of date: everything is bought with Completed Contracts now and does not take any credits.

Also, the BBA week is over now. It ended early this morning.

1. Nope. The Weekly is for the Kingpin bounties and follow a different format that is geared towards a Heroic 2+ group mission. Note that if you can solo Heroic 2+ at your level, you should be able to solo this mission.
  2. If they are active missions, you can still do them. If they are the completed contracts, you can turn them in for prizes or more Kingpin bounties.
  3. Yes, you can still do it. It shows up under the "Events" category, not the Planet's Category.

Edited by Bstr

So, I still can do it today, even if the event is over if I picked it up? or do I have to wait another month?

I tried reading Dufly's guide, but I somehow missed that I need to click the terminal again. :(

You can only do BHW quest during that week. Once the week is over you can no longer do them. Mission terminal is gone, all mobs are gone and turn in box is gone till the next go around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.