The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Request to the guild master heart of lightness or anyone that might be intereste

JJTEAMA

This is a request to the Guildmaster heart of lightness

I am a big time legacy family Player meaning I have probably too many characters and I switch out quite a bit playing one after another wall I have joined many different guilds with many different characters they have released my characters from the guild no explanation or notice its just cut you loose

I'm really hoping that you are allowed on my characters in my entire legacy family to join your one guild because that way no matter what character I am playing I am also being a benefit to your Guild and you are also helping me out

If this idea is interesting to you please contact me on Facebook or PM me on Star Wars The Old Republic website and you can also get ahold of me on deviantART I have many links on my profile page for Star Wars The Old Republic for the other sites I am on / so if you're interested please drop me a PM

One of the characters I am using right now juggernautj. And some others I can remember right now Nightmaremoon / sithkatt / duelshot / taily.

Badcop.

Because of the idea of the legacy system. Many of us have a lot of characters they are our alternative characters. That makes us all something I call

Multialters. Meaning we can run a bunch of different characters at any given time it does not seem fair that just because we do this we get kicked out of other people's guilds just because we may not be running a certain character at a certain time so to solve this problem I am humbly requesting anybody that is interested please let me join your guild and please let me use all my characters for one guild thank you very much for your time and thanks for reading