Thinking of Transfering

LunarFault

I am currently thinking of transferring. I play mostly 2:30am PST to 7:00am PST. How is the community at this time? I mainly prefer well organized WZ competition where people are playing to win the match not the damage board. Friday and Saturdays, Pacific Time, I play from 8pm PST all the way until 7am, with breaks.

As you can see, from my play hours, I am am in Asia. I will be looking for a PVP focused guild, but I also enjoy operations to break up the monotony. I am a team player and extremely team focused. I will be Empire. Sith Juggernaut Veng for PVP Immortal for PVE.

PVP during the hours you describe is usually horribad as most of the better, objective-focused players have gone to bed. Sometimes Infamous (pub guild) will be on at that hour to farm the derps.

It's horrid bad on POT5 too and that is why I am transferring. I don't mind a 15min wait between ques. I don't mind playing with the same 8-12 folks over and over all night. I have made a few cool friends from that. What I do mind is idiots who just want to fight all game and do not understand to win you have to rotate. You have to hit the opponents weak areas. You just can't go slam your head at the same objective an entire match. If it doesn't work rotate. If it's protected rotate. Leave folks to guard objectives. Use chat to call out incoming. Respond when there is a message for inc.

My friends are very casual PVP so I just can't 4 man que 5-6 hours a night and carry the tards :( Thus the whole reason i want to move.

It's horrid bad on POT5 too and that is why I am transferring. I don't mind a 15min wait between ques. I don't mind playing with the same 8-12 folks over and over all night. I have made a few cool friends from that. What I do mind is idiots who just want to fight all game and do not understand to win you have to rotate. You have to hit the opponents weak areas. You just can't go slam your head at the same objective an entire match. If it doesn't work rotate. If it's protected rotate. Leave folks to guard objectives. Use chat to call out incoming. Respond when there is a message for inc.

My friends are very casual PVP so I just can't 4 man que 5-6 hours a night and carry the tards :( Thus the whole reason i want to move.

The grass is not greener on this side of the fence. Sorry. :(

The grass is not greener on this side of the fence. Sorry. :(

I actually moved my assassin back to BC from pot5 and I have liked it so far. During the day, it seems like there has been a much more balanced pvp environment than on pot5, where the pubs are terrible. Also, bc has a much larger population on pot5, so there are more queues as well. Before I moved back, I returned to pot5 after playing on harby for a while. I found that the impside isn't nearly as good as it used to be over there as it was before, so I decided to move. Although I do miss the days of wrecking bads on pot5, the server has gotten worse in pvp as a whole and the grass on bc is greener for me. For the time being.

I actually moved my assassin back to BC from pot5 and I have liked it so far. During the day, it seems like there has been a much more balanced pvp environment than on pot5, where the pubs are terrible. Also, bc has a much larger population on pot5, so there are more queues as well. Before I moved back, I returned to pot5 after playing on harby for a while. I found that the impside isn't nearly as good as it used to be over there as it was before, so I decided to move. Although I do miss the days of wrecking bads on pot5, the server has gotten worse in pvp as a whole and the grass on bc is greener for me. For the time being.

Yes pvp is slightly better during the day/primetime evening when the decent, objective-focused players are on. But the OP specifically asked about PVP between about 2 am and sunrise server time, when PVP is significantly worse because as I've said, the vast majority of the decent players have gone to bed, leaving only the bads Impside (or perhaps 1 good player to try to carry 7). The republic usually isn't much better unless Infamous is queuing at that hour specifically to farm the bads (which sometimes happens).

I transferred over the other day. The que times were ridiculous at my play time. The matches were exactly as I was told. Please when I 1v1 you and smash you, don't come back for me to farm you 3 more times....

I joined The Sith Order and people have been really nice. I am now occupying my time with about an hour of PVP when I get on. The ques are relatively short at 2am-3am PST. The players on the IMP side were not 100% bad. I have started making new friends with the good objective based players. My win loss is about 75% at this time and I like that. The ques get retard long after 3am so I just use the group finder and farm out PVE tokens. No downtime on that until more guildies get on. Then I can group que PVP again, and bang out another 2-3 wz before bed.

It's not 5 min wait between ques like it was on POT5 farming out 2-3k wz comms a night but I will manage. I don't really have anything I NEED for wz anyway. I am fully geared to where I want to be in pvp.

Thanks for your guys advise. The players here and the community has been great. I don't see the childish bs all over /1 that was on POT5 and people are more mentally mature. That was extremely important to me. Ping is only 140 when it was 220-300 before and that rocks!

^^Welcome to the BC. I haven't been on the last couple days as I've had to scratch an EVE Online itch (GSF=a joke) but I'm on sometimes during the hours you asked about. Feel free to toss me a shout if I'm not with guildies myself; I can h2f so you can make them pay (toons in sig).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.