I heard you were looking for an Infamous Raid team

JamesBalla

Hi are you looking to be Infamous?

Our Infamous raid team will be starting up soon, recruiting only the best and most finest of BC

What I would like to do, since there are so few guilds focusing on Nightmare content now, is to create a Raid Team (on the Republic Side at first) of some of BC's finest members. All of the guilds can nominate up to two of their best members to compete for a spot in this Progression Team. Specific details can be worked out in time, but I believe this would be a great way to not only re-spark the PvE competition on BC, but to simply reunite what's left of BC's Raiders.

Please leave any comments, suggestions, questions, etc.

I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about this.

Edit: Here I will keep a track of people who have signed up for roles either through me or the forums, and the days that we can possibly raid.

Tanks:

Universe

Corun

DPS:

Zeeth

Feken

Open

Open

(Mallo?)

Healers:

Jinx

Open

Possible raid days: Tuesday, Thrursday, Friday and Saturday (any time so far); Sunday, Monday and Wednesday (Not nights)

So as you can see we need DPS.

Do you have what it takes to be Infamous? :rak_02:

Edited by JamesBalla

Hi are you looking to be Infamous?

Our Infamous raid team will be starting up soon, recruiting only the best and most finest of BC

What I would like to do, since there are so few guilds focusing on Nightmare content now, is to create a Raid Team (on the Republic Side at first) of some of BC's finest members. All of the guilds can nominate up to two of their best members to compete for a spot in this Progression Team. Specific details can be worked out in time, but I believe this would be a great way to not only re-spark the PvE competition on BC, but to simply reunite what's left of BC's Raiders.

Please leave any comments, suggestions, questions, etc.

I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about this.

Edit: Here I will keep a track of people who have signed up for roles either through me or the forums, and the days that we can possibly raid.

Tanks:

Universe

Corun

DPS:

Zeeth

Feken

Open

Open

(Mallo?)

Healers:

Jinx

Open

Possible raid days: Tuesday, Thrursday, Friday and Saturday (any time so far); Sunday, Monday and Wednesday (Not nights)

So as you can see we need DPS.

Do you have what it takes to be Infamous? :rak_02:

Where have I seen this before? Hmm....