Hybrid Sent not avail anymore?

nozgoth

I just realized when I respected to Hybrid-DOTSMASH, I couldn't use the overload saber unless I am using Juyo form.

Yes. No more high numbers for noobs who rely on abusing broken game mechanics. I do not care what anyone says, dotsmash was the spec of the spineles as it required no skill to play. Same goes for smash before the nerf. Not that it still is not a 2 button spec for brain-dead chimps who can't play the other two specs to save their lives.

Edited by Metallistic

Yes. No more high numbers for noobs who rely on abusing broken game mechanics. I do not care what anyone says, dotsmash was the spec of the spineles as it required no skill to play. Same goes for smash before the nerf. Not that it still is not a 2 button spec for brain-dead chimps who can't play the other two specs to save their lives.

Broken Game Mechanics? Hybrid is any spec that you have to put any skill points into 2 or more trees. But, that one reason why this game is dying because the devs and many players only want Boxers not UFC Fighters.

Edited by Ramtar

Personally I think it's the Galaxies fans that are destroying this game personally. I haven't played in over a year. I loved it when it first came out...and it's just gone down, down, down....only on now because friend started playing, but if it sucks as bad as the last time I played....I'll take my sub with me and bounce again.

Broken Game Mechanics? Hybrid is any spec that you have to put any skill points into 2 or more trees. But, that one reason why this game is dying because the devs and many players only want Boxers not UFC Fighters.
Dotsmash was absolutely stupid. There is a difference between a hybrid being a viable alternative and it being just ridiculous. It had insane single target AND aoe DPS. The people using the "hybrids should exist card" never provided any arguments justifying its over the top benefits and instead cowered behind broad statements regarding hybrid builds as a whole. Why? Because they were the ones using it. All of the veteran players wanted it gone - it is them who brought this up to BioWare's attention.

Regardless, it is gone and good riddance.

Dotsmash was absolutely stupid. There is a difference between a hybrid being a viable alternative and it being just ridiculous. It had insane single target AND aoe DPS. The people using the "hybrids should exist card" never provided any arguments justifying its over the top benefits and instead cowered behind broad statements regarding hybrid builds as a whole. Why? Because they were the ones using it. All of the veteran players wanted it gone - it is them who brought this up to BioWare's attention.

Regardless, it is gone and good riddance.

Veteran whining other class players win again. This class wouldn't have been touched if a central character in the 6 Star Wars movies wielded 2 lightsabers.

The Devs should encourage Hybrid and not keeping the players in a box via skill tree format.

Edited by Ramtar