Change Tactical FP's back to basic comms please

theSCARAYone

Agreed, I don't really find Elite Comm's to be useful. I need basics for Isotope 6 so, would you please consider changing it back or perhaps let us trade in Elite Comm's for Isotope 6. :D

I say keep Iso 6's for Basic. You can get plenty of them doing dailies.

I say make MMG's tradeable for Elite comms.

Its not really that big of a deal to me. Only the gf part is elite comms. The daily part for entering it and all drops in the fp are still basic. Also as whats been stated there are lots of ways to get basic comms and i usually get a lot clearing dailies waiting for fp to pop

That would be cool ( I would have no problem giving up 250 elite comm's for 1 MMG) but, I don't see it happening. :(

It's already done. Check the crafting material vendor on fleet. They cost 20 Exotic Element Equalizers and 350 Elite comms.

It's already done. Check the crafting material vendor on fleet. They cost 20 Exotic Element Equalizers and 350 Elite comms.

Yeah, the problem is that the cost of 20 EEEs is equal to or greater than the value of the MMG (on GTN). So you're not gaining anything by using the elite comms to barter for MMG; you're just throwing them away. At present market prices for EEEs/MMGs, elite comms have no value whatsoever.

Yeah, the problem is that the cost of 20 EEEs is equal to or greater than the value of the MMG (on GTN). So you're not gaining anything by using the elite comms to barter for MMG; you're just throwing them away. At present market prices for EEEs/MMGs, elite comms have no value whatsoever.

Yeap. I know on JC that 20 EEEs sell for just under the cost of 2 MMGs. That vendor is a total waste. Now if they dropped the EEEs from the price I'd probably queue for tacticals again.

And let us not forget that with bolster you can now get ultimate comms for doing SM OPS naked (done it. just wore my hat) and for doing HM FPs which were designed to be done with basic comm gear. It's as if BW wants us to completely skip the elite comm gear tier. They now have even less value than they did before the patch.

Its not really that big of a deal to me. Only the gf part is elite comms. The daily part for entering it and all drops in the fp are still basic. Also as whats been stated there are lots of ways to get basic comms and i usually get a lot clearing dailies waiting for fp to pop

Yeah, but I can go to Alderaan and score 12 basic comms from three GSI dailies before you've even downed the first boss in a tactical. Or 8 from cz-198 in about the same time. 6 comms for 20-30 minutes of work is pretty low. 16 however was a good deal, which is why geared players still did tacticals. In terms of profit from investment, tacticals just aren't very enticing anymore.

I'm certainly running far fewer tactical flashpoints with the change to elite comms. I used to run them daily on a few toons for the 10 basic comms, but after doing just a few ops I cap very quickly on elites so there is absolutely no point to me spending time earning them. I'm currently running the two Czerka flashpoints to get the weekly but that's it. An increase in the cap on elite comms, and more stuff to spend them on would be great.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.