Thinking of transfering from Ebon hawk...

CZAROFDEATH

dps/ heal merc thinking of switching to JC from ebon hawk, look for solid pvp and PVE, a balance between imps and pubs are nice as id like to do things on both sides, just..ebon hawk being an RP server i feel there are more elitist to get thru. so..how is Jedi Cov?

You'll find more consistent raiding here. HMs are easier to find, and generally go smoother. PvP is generally faction balanced, though minus one or two specific guilds, is no "better" than TEH, just faction balanced. I think solo ranked pops less, but I haven't invested much into it. I haven't tried pub side for raiding on JC though.

Shadowlands has more NiM cleared guilds, but more trolls too. I play TEH and JC, I like JC for HM raiding.

I play Shadowlands, JC, PoT5 & Harbinger. JC is my favorite community and seems to have friendlier guilds. Though we don't have as many "officially tracked" clears of NiM DF, we still have a lot of folks running the most recent progression. If you are looking for a community of decent folks who do a lot of PvE and mix in some PvP too then you have found a good home with JC.