The Next Legacy Companion

Superman_AZ

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havn't done the new flashpoints to see if they have a similar story arch introducing them as the pub side does. So I didn't mention it.

But you could easily have a imp side story companion (thanna vash would have been an example, if not currently unavailable).

Legacy companion would have to be faction neutral, I agree. Was more a comment that new companions could be introduced with the new story archs and thus not need a legacy one.

Would solve the problem for "more companion stories" as well as "class specific" and the need for new companions. win-win-win IMO.

!!! SPOILERS FOR NEXT SET OF FLASHPOINTS !!! I WARNED !!!

Both Darth Arkous and Colonel Darok are Revanites. That much has been confirmed already and they're building an Infinite Army on Manaan.

In order to stop them, Lana and Tharan will... Well, forge an alliance I guess. :o

Lots of possibilities there to consider.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Legacy companion would have to be faction neutral, I agree.

"Have to be?" HK-51 had separate unlocks for each faction. Clearly, the mechanics for a faction-specific Legacy companion are there: create one for each faction, and make it impossible to unlock it for the other faction.

I'd much prefer new Legacy companions be faction-specific: it allows a wider range of quest, character and script options. That said, it's more work for BW, of course, having to create two companions instead of one. But then I don't think we'll see a new Legacy companion of any sort coming any time soon -- to me it just does not seem high on the priority list.