The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New hair colors and abilities

I just bought human hair colors style 1 there is no pink hair color there needs to be that option in the game also if there is a way of having some kind of a color shade her so you can choose what shade of color you want your hair to be that would be nice I was thinking of making the hair color look like this

http://www.swordart-onlineusa.com/character/index.html

we have been asking for more customization options since they put those two sets up. They won't even unlock them for anyone aside from humans. (Which is silly because I know myself and many others would pay for them to be released for the other races just so we could have them, even if it were a per race unlock.)

Bioware does things very oddly, but then again, Bioware is notorious for lack of hair customizations/fugly hair options in -ALL- of their games.

At this point I just have to assume everyone there is bald and showing passive aggressive resentment via the scant hair options for us :rolleyes:.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

For some reason, I am very amused at the HUGE typeface used on the reply above. :) But yes, more character appearance options... please. Please, please, please, please.

He asks that people use big letters since he's visually impaired and can't read anyones responses if they are small