The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Add SEARCH to Collections.

So, by now I have well enough items in collections... problem is, it's a pain finding them on every character.

Can a Search feature be added to collections? Just a field where you enter letters and the interface displays items with names that contain them.

So, by now I have well enough items in collections... problem is, it's a pain finding them on every character.

Can a Search feature be added to collections? Just a field where you enter letters and the interface displays items with names that contain them.

I would also love a search or check box to hide things I don't have.

• 2 weeks later...

I suggested this once in general chat and got lectured about how Google exists and how an in game search isn't needed.

I'm all for googleing of course (I've given the link here myself four times in the last 10 minutes) but some method of improving organization in collections would be a plus. 20 tabs of armour with no organization that I can see isn't a whole lot of fun.