Should I roll a Marauder?

Dragonator

Currently a level 18 Powertech I do well in pvp my dps looks good but the thing is Im just not enjoying the class or the story that much. Ive seen the complaints about the Marauder and Im sure the issues will be addressed but how do you guys do in the PVE department? Has grinding through mobs to your next objective been a task? It's either a Marauder or Assassin for my next class so any advice would be appreciated.

You are gonna get opinions from both sides, so I can promise that you won't get much help. I like the Marauder, but I needed schooling, I PM'd with some folk, and now I do fine. But I advise for the Assassin, it's a safer bet.

i really love my marauder, its fun and the story is amazing. But the class as a whole does feel a bit weaker than most. You are not going to just run through mobs, you'll use your heal a bit and have potions handy for quick mob re-spawns. Even though some of the skills and abils are just odd, its a fun class to play

i'm havng a blast and i must say its the most fun i had playing a warrior-ish class in a mmo since i started in the genre back in 97.

I would even dare say its probably the most fun i can have with my clothes on these days. ( although its summer in my country and i don't have that many on me when i play -_-'