BC streams and youtube channels!

AdrianDmitruk

I know there used to be a compilation of BC streams/youtube channels by players on the server but I can't find it anymore :/ I just changed ISPs so I finally have a connection fast enough to actually enjoy them (and participate in the streaming myself, which I've wanted to do for a while but only just now got internet better than 3 Mbps haha). So if you have a stream or youtube channel of your deeds on the BC, please share it! :)

Since I intend for this to be a compilation, may as well throw my hat into the ring:

Andreus (twitch)

Juniormonk (twitch) | (youtube)

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

Hey man! I didn't know you had a twitch account. I'll gladly follow it. I dig BC streamers and also host The Cowboy Funk Show on this server. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!

The Funk Show Live on Twitch

Cheers,

Monk the Funk

Hi! Streaming has been a long time ambition of mine, but only yesterday did I attain an internet connection fast enough to do it. Which is why you know that I was into it. :)

I've updated the OP accordingly and will continue to do so with new BC streams/youtube channels as they are posted here, so keep them coming!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.