Kaggath Battlegrounds

Who then, terrifies you? :confused::confused: Is it the Vong Faction?

Warren scares me, mainly her stupid little bio weapons, but I did, whilst writing this, come up with a GENIUS strategy for myself and Rayla to counteract them.

OMG I'm so proud of myself right now.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren scares me, mainly her stupid little bio weapons, but I did, whilst writing this, come up with a GENIUS strategy for myself and Rayla to counteract them.

OMG I'm so proud of myself right now.

Want to share? Or is it something only Light Side characters can do?

Huh.

I may have just come up with a Dark Side version, but it's a bit far fetched and not possible for most.

Nothing is impossible for my leader! Everbody knows who he is, so why am I still trying to hide it?! I don't know! Just tell me what you got, Sel!

Edit: Danganbit, I'm getting too excited. When are we going to get this thing started?

Edited by Aurbere

Nothing is impossible for my leader! Everbody knows who he is, so why am I still trying to hide it?! I don't know! Just tell me what you got, Sel!

I am sure I could guess...:p On the other hand, most likely already know who mine is :o stronger than most think him to be he is...and not in the way people tend to think of power. :p

Karadron is in this, and his faction is finalized.

Anyway, I should probably start picking out Arbiter's now. Firstly though I'll ask who is interested/able.

We need at least one along with myself. But I'm prefer an additional 2 or 3.

I am available, though my time may be tight as next term will be starting soon. Still, I am nothing if not adaptable.

For the most part I am free due to the time of year, but weekdays my mornings will have a chunk cut out for college, but other than that I can spend almost my entire afternoons in here. Heck, I already lurk around in here every afternoon. :D Just gotta tell me how the point system works, and I should be fine. I is good at following directions, unless it is for my own faction, must make it as powerful as possible! :d_evil:

Anyway, I should probably start picking out Arbiter's now. Firstly though I'll ask who is interested/able.

Yeah, I'm still alive. I just don't reply often, or as often as I should.

But since I don't really think I'm going to make it all that far into this I'd be interested in Arbitrating.

Yeah, I'm still alive. I just don't reply often, or as often as I should.

But since I don't really think I'm going to make it all that far into this I'd be interested in Arbitrating.

I am sure you will do fine. If you do get defeated however, we at least will be here to see how they managed to vanquish you...:d_evil:

Im available for all but this coming weekend, and Remember I do have some bias when it comes to "Alien/ Ancient/ OMG tech" and to a degree OR characters and "exotic powers" being a big end all be all of things. If I were to arbitrate at all it would be best not to put me in a situation where I have to judge the effectiveness of Exotic powers or weapons as my more radical view points on them is more a balancing factor then what most of the forums would consider truth. IE I have firm beliefs towards conventional means being equal in most respects to exotic and that things depend on how they are used more so then anything else. My ability to judge there fore is likely not good for most factions, but in the ones where some one is not going to lean on some gimmick I may not be able to give a scenario, but I am sure I could judge fairly on points provided.

Faction finalized and run-down done. I'm ready to rumble.

I'm looking forward to unleashing my faction. Of course everyone's freaking out about it, so it's not as great when you know that everyone's gonna be looking for ways to demolish it rather than appreciating it. Ah well. Honestly I'm just glad I made it, because this thing would be a nightmare if it happened in cannon.

Oh, and droid / lightsider factions can do what they will, it won't help them. I got answers to all those arguments already.

Im available for all but this coming weekend, and Remember I do have some bias when it comes to "Alien/ Ancient/ OMG tech" and to a degree OR characters and "exotic powers" being a big end all be all of things. If I were to arbitrate at all it would be best not to put me in a situation where I have to judge the effectiveness of Exotic powers or weapons as my more radical view points on them is more a balancing factor then what most of the forums would consider truth. IE I have firm beliefs towards conventional means being equal in most respects to exotic and that things depend on how they are used more so then anything else. My ability to judge there fore is likely not good for most factions, but in the ones where some one is not going to lean on some gimmick I may not be able to give a scenario, but I am sure I could judge fairly on points provided.

Regarding esoteric vs. conventional, I suggest making a thread to let out your grievances. That would keep a Kaggath from veering off-topic with an unnecessary debate.

Regarding esoteric vs. conventional, I suggest making a thread to let out your grievances. That would keep a Kaggath from veering off-topic with an unnecessary debate.

I think I have already gone over my greivances with them in so many other threads and truthfully have no idea how to start such a thread or where to begin with the issue. I also get the feeling if I tried it would get miss interpreted as me saying Esoteric is worthless which its far from.

I am unsure if you have ever felt this issue, you have an idea, but have no idea how to express said idea in a manner others will understand it as its intended to be understood. They could understand every word, but the words themselves are ultimately faulty and poor in their explination or intent.

Obviously I will try to not derail any of this, If at any point I find the words to express what it is about Esoteric vs Conventional I find off I will most assuredly make a thread, but as of right now the words escape me on how to exactly address the issue.