Kaggath Battlegrounds

Fine fine, not like its a private video. Just wanted to show Aurbere the 7 Dark Jedi...

Now, respond to the PM I sent you yesterday dang it! The suspense always kills me...well... as much as it can kill a droid anyways, so just bored for eternity. :D

Now I feel left out...

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, if only Beni would pause his vacation, check his messages, and appease all of us peoples with our last minute requests so that he can rush home from his nice vacation by Saturday so people on the internet could have some fun! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Beniboybling

His Royal Highness requires but a moment to collect himself in the throne room before issuing decrees. Please standby.

You know you've officially lost it when you start talking about yourself in the third person...

You know you've officially lost it when you start talking about yourself in the third person...

Anyway, the mental stability of your lea- I mean humble servant of the people aside, the current state of the Kaggath:

Everyone's faction is pretty much finished at this point, however I still need everyone who hasn't to PM me planetary bases for their suppliers and/or organisations - remember it has to be directly affiliated with them and can be one of the possible battlegrounds listed in the OP. As that's going underway, I'll begin the process of ascribing everyone with numbers for their chosen units though I have finally heard back from Karadron so he's back in the running. I don't plan on giving numbers for vehicles, these will be left vague and open to debate, loosely based on relevant standard vehicle support numbers in lore - unless someone objects. And your input, when it comes to it, is welcome and encouraged.

So I've updated the OP with a list of planets, and I'll get right on those PMs currently. I also advise that if anyone has any changes they'd like to make at this point, do so now, because from this point on factions will become solidified.

Also Karadron has finally resurfaced, so he's back in the running, however it does create an issue. I realise Tunewalker is interested in participating, however in regards to that I've noticed that 10 participants would create an issue, namely that we'd have 5 semi finalists, meaning a forced matchup of one 3 and one 2. I'm not sure about that.

I'm putting that to the table, noting that if Tune did submit a faction, we'd have 2-way heats instead of 3-way. I'd be interested to hear people's preferences on that, noting that I'm sure Tune is not overly concerned if he joins or not.

Anyway, the mental stability of your lea- I mean humble servant of the people aside, the current state of the Kaggath:

Everyone's faction is pretty much finished at this point, however I still need everyone who hasn't to PM me planetary bases for their suppliers and/or organisations - remember it has to be directly affiliated with them and can be one of the possible battlegrounds listed in the OP. As that's going underway, I'll begin the process of ascribing everyone with numbers for their chosen units though I have finally heard back from Karadron so he's back in the running. I don't plan on giving numbers for vehicles, these will be left vague and open to debate, loosely based on relevant standard vehicle support numbers in lore - unless someone objects. And your input, when it comes to it, is welcome and encouraged.

So I've updated the OP with a list of planets, and I'll get right on those PMs currently. I also advise that if anyone has any changes they'd like to make at this point, do so now, because from this point on factions will become solidified.

Also Karadron has finally resurfaced, so he's back in the running, however it does create an issue. I realise Tunewalker is interested in participating, however in regards to that I've noticed that 10 participants would create an issue, namely that we'd have 5 semi finalists, meaning a forced matchup of one 3 and one 2. I'm not sure about that.

I'm putting that to the table, noting that if Tune did submit a faction, we'd have 2-way heats instead of 3-way. I'd be interested to hear people's preferences on that, noting that I'm sure Tune is not overly concerned if he joins or not.

You are correct, just let me know if I am participating that way I can actually set across the proper time and make something that will make the matches at least interesting :D

Though we could solve this issue further, if I recall a couple people were willing to make a second faction so that we would have 12 and then the semi's would have 6, but of course that means finals would be 3 so *shrug*

You are correct, just let me know if I am participating that way I can actually set across the proper time and make something that will make the matches at least interesting :D

Though we could solve this issue further, if I recall a couple people were willing to make a second faction so that we would have 12 and then the semi's would have 6, but of course that means finals would be 3 so *shrug*

An idea, but we are rapidly running out of material to make effective factions from.

An idea, but we are rapidly running out of material to make effective factions from.

I could probably throw a second one together, depending if I know what available or not. An organization/ supplier might be difficult though. Either way every one just let me know what I am doing.

I could probably throw a second one together, depending if I know what available or not. An organization/ supplier might be difficult though. Either way every one just let me know what I am doing.

I guess it depends on how many people we need to make sure everything ends up even. Though three-way brawls do sound enticing, but I think that would be better suited for Classic Mode.