Kaggath Battlegrounds

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its times like these that I am jealous of you guys, I have yet to get the books that have all of the good data on the units, so most of what I try and use is either from memory or wiki's...*sigh* If only I would remember one of these times when I browse books online...
I'd suggest the Essential Guide to Warfare, in fact it has a section on one of your units.

Any idea how close we are to starting? Haven't heard from Karadron in a while, and haven't heard terribly much from Star, just eager to get started is all, what good is planning about all of the factions if it takes an eternity to get to talk about them? Besides, by the looks of it most people have already figured out the majority of the other peoples factions, if we wait much longer we will already know everyones composition. :D

Though, makes me wonder how much you all have guessed regarding my own faction *shifty eyes*.

Joking aside, this will be fun if we can ever get it started. :)

Edited by Silenceo

Any idea how close we are to starting? Haven't heard from Karadron in a while, and haven't heard terribly much from Star, just eager to get started is all, what good is planning about all of the factions if it takes an eternity to get to talk about them? Besides, by the looks of it most people have already figured out the majority of the other peoples factions, if we wait much longer we will already know everyones composition. :D

Though, makes me wonder how much you all have guessed regarding my own faction *shifty eyes*.

I think I've guessed your entire faction :p

I've got Beni's I think, most of Aurbere's. The Vong faction isn't exactly hard to figure out.

Uhh, I think I know the foundation of Star's but nothing more.

Anywho, this is looking to be a very interesting Kaggath.

I've got Beni's I think, most of Aurbere's. The Vong faction isn't exactly hard to figure out.

I think beni is waiting on Karadron, but if no word last i heard my faction will be used.

A couple items will need to change in it, but after that I am sure we would be able to get under way. Thats up to Beni though. The longer this waits the more sure I am I will be throwing a faction into this, dont worry I dont expect it to compete against any ones really. It will be a solid faction, but from the looks of things I dont think it will give any one a real run for their money.

Unfortunately Karadron hasn't replied since the beginning, and hasn't been active for over a week now, everyone's factions are pretty much done at this point (however I need to ascribe everyone numbers, get faction names, and planets - which will take time) so I may have to let him go.

Also unfortunately (well) I'm going on holiday for a few days, so my ability to do that will be limited. I'm not going to sugarcoat because of that so I'll give an ETA of next weekend for the first matchup, and I'll try my best to stick to that.

But if you fail to plan you plan to fail! :p

Unfortunately Karadron hasn't replied since the beginning, and hasn't been active for over a week now, everyone's factions are pretty much done at this point (however I need to ascribe everyone numbers, get faction names, and planets - which will take time) so I may have to let him go.

Also unfortunately (well) I'm going on holiday for a few days, so my ability to do that will be limited. I'm not going to sugarcoat because of that so I'll give an ETA of next weekend for the first matchup, and I'll try my best to stick to that.

But if you fail to plan you plan to fail! :p

By this I am assuming you need a replacement for Karadron? or is it going to work with out him? I just want to know that way I can make preperations one way or the other, especially since the faction I sent you I believe is incomplete or may violate some rules.

I'm honestly surprised that we are still allowing Vong tech, but that's not my decision, I guess.

And do you really know my faction? I've got some stuff coming out of left field.

I'm honestly surprised that we are still allowing Vong tech, but that's not my decision, I guess.

And do you really know my faction? I've got some stuff coming out of left field.

Yeh, it should be interesting but I am afraid that it will be OP as f**k.

I think everyone but Tune does.

I think I am most certainly excited to see how the first match up hits us.

I hope I don't go first, even though I went first last time around. I'd much rather see how this is going to go before my faction is thrown in.

Indeed, I wish Beni wasn't only ever on when I am asleep, this timezone thing is severely ticking me off, I have to wait all day to hear anything.

That does suck, but people have to sleep. Speaking of that, I'm going to be heading off to bed soon.

Indeed, I wish Beni wasn't only ever on when I am asleep, this timezone thing is severely ticking me off, I have to wait all day to hear anything.

Indeed, in order to make a few minor changes it tends to take days due to back and forth...Is it time for the Time Zone Revolution? Heck, Coruscant has one time...;)

My prediction for who is going first is...Selenial and... Beni... Just a hunch. *Now watch it be Me vs LK...*

After Thought: Though there is one other that has been nagging at my mind, and is that Beni may wish to face me himself in the first round, since what happened in that Fleet Battle game a while ago. Or, I could simply be too paranoid and I am going against Tune's random faction. :D We will not know until next weekend apparently...

Side Note: I am interested in who you guys think will go first/second/third/ect. Kind of a try and predict the route that the Kaggath will take, predicted winners and into round 2 are completely extra credit. :rolleyes:

Question: I assume that the MK-I vs the Venator Debate is over in the Practical or For Show thread, so does anyone have a topic to toss into the ring?

Edited by Silenceo

I don't think anyone wants to go first, besides maybe Tune.

Um my thrown together nothing faction isnt even officially in yet. It was the just in case its needed, which I still have no word on. I wouldnt care if I went first if my faction was used, but thats cus I am not playing to win this one at all. Just get mine out the way so I can listen to all the rest :D.

And no I have no clue any one's factions except to a degree sel's and Silenceo's neither of which are probably still in the same shape nor are either do I remember even half way, I know the basic idea and thats it. Other then that I will see it when I see it :D.

Edited by tunewalker

Nine pages of a Word document and I'm done with my faction run down! I think. It's exactly as I envisioned it, I love the concept and I'm excited for it to premiere!

I TOTALLY want to do a bracket for this tournament! That would be sick! But we would have to know what Kaggaths would be when and against who in advance, which isn't how it's worked in the past.

As for who I think will go first.... I'm just gonna guess and say Silenceo vs. Aurbere.