Kaggath Battlegrounds

:ph_danger:Aurbere, why so much hate for the lightsiders? Surely they are equally to blame as the darksiders? Whichever the case they will stand trial and be judged. :ph_danger: As Selenial knows, I have little to fear from common force wielders, and the major ones I can assure you, I have contingency plans that will probably backfire that I am prepared to use that still have a chance to kill them. That is, unless jedi suddenly became immune to explosions, blaster bolts, betrayal, or getting crushed physically?

Hate? I do not hate Jedi. I look upon them the same way I would look upon an ant. They are meaningless to me. I only crush them to end their miserable lives. :jawa_evil:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya part of me is waiting for beni to be like ok.... first braket match up Sel vs Lady :D

If my faction gets used (and its looking like it might) there will be another light side, though it will be pretty standard, nothing to special.

I'd literally just refuse to participate :p

Jks, I'd rofl stomp :jawa_evil:

I should say the same thing to you. You are not the only one with epic factions.

And I find it amusing that you and Sel have apparently formed some sort of alliance. I will enjoy watching it fall apart when you are pitted against each other. :jawa_evil:

Of course not, everyone has good factions, I just can't believe my current luck and the sheer amount of different types of fighting I can engage in, specializing is just a great way of gaining a glaring weakness.

Oh and we haven't formed an alliance we are simply the only light side factions.

I should say the same thing to you. You are not the only one with epic factions.

And I find it amusing that you and Sel have apparently formed some sort of alliance. I will enjoy watching it fall apart when you are pitted against each other. :jawa_evil:

I think it's more that we figured out each others factions and are just laughing at you guys behind your backs, no contract was signed or anything :p

Problem here is, I think I'd do better against Lightsiders than Rayla would, but it all depends on her ground infantry.

Of course not, everyone has good factions, I just can't believe my current luck and the sheer amount of different types of fighting I can engage in, specializing is just a great way of gaining a glaring weakness.

Oh and we haven't formed an alliance we are simply the only light side factions.

Good, then I don't have to worry about you two teaming up on me in debates. Right? Right?

Not that I'm scared or anything...

I think it's more that we figured out each others factions and are just laughing at you guys behind your backs, no contract was signed or anything :p

Problem here is, I think I'd do better against Lightsiders than Rayla would, but it all depends on her ground infantry.

We shall see who is laughing when this is over!

It's going to be me... and my evil Jawa army!

:jawa_evil::jawa_evil::jawa_evil::jawa_evil: :jawa_evil: :jawa_evil:

Edited by Aurbere

Good, then I don't have to worry about you two teaming up on me in debates. Right? Right?

Not that I'm scared or anything...

Neither of us require such help, Sel certainly doesn't, I think she is going to be more than a match for everyone here, does help that she has literally every source and it's mother to back herself up with, I think I'll just sit back with some jawa juice and watch as she lolstomps you all.

That is if her leadership hasn't gone and topped itself.

In regards to facing Light Siders, oh I've got a plan alright, unfortunately for the rest of you my faction is the only that could use it.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Beni seems content in destroying mine whole heartedly before the faction begins with his silly rules, but I'll sort something out :p

How odd. His silly rules continue to make my own increasingly stronger, every rule seems to make it just a bit more lethal, a bit more able to wage war, or a bit more capable of defending itself. Such an odd thing, that, when I first saw the new rules I feared I would be being butchered as well, but after thinking about it they have turned into a great boon. Or another way to look at it, disguise your greatest weakness as your greatest strength.

:sy_spacestation:

Life is a lie, there is only Existence.

Through Existence, I gain free will.

Through free will, I gain firepower.

Through firepower, I cause bloodshed.

Through bloodshed, I spread fear.

The Organics' Fear shall sustain me.

:sy_spacestation:

Neither of us require such help, Sel certainly doesn't, I think she is going to be more than a match for everyone here, does help that she has literally every source and it's mother to back herself up with, I think I'll just sit back with some jawa juice and watch as she lolstomps you all.

That is if her leadership hasn't gone and topped itself.

Yes she has all those good things. But I have one thing she doesn't have, which will be revealed whenever this blasted thing gets started.

Yes she has all those good things. But I have one thing she doesn't have, which will be revealed whenever this blasted thing gets started.

I think we all have secret cards to play, I have a bit of a full hand in regards to that actually.

I think we all have secret cards to play, I have a bit of a full hand in regards to that actually.

Fabulous...

OK, all this posturing is fun, but I'm going to be real here. I'm rooting for you Rayla. I failed you last tournament, but I have no intention of failing again. You have my support. At least, until we meet in combat. Then there's no mercy.

So good luck! :)

Fabulous...

OK, all this posturing is fun, but I'm going to be real here. I'm rooting for you Rayla. I failed you last tournament, but I have no intention of failing again. You have my support. At least, until we meet in combat. Then there's no mercy.

So good luck! :)

Why thanks, if I am correct in a few of the things I think I may be allowed to do, then you should have a field day formulating plans.

Well, if Aurbere's coming out with it so am I....

I'm against everyone bar Rayla/Aurbere as pay back for the last Kaggath.....

That is all >.>

QUERY: What have I done to provoke such a response Selenial? Matter of fact, I helped to support you in the final rounds of the last Kaggath, why the ire? Luckily, droids do not have an organics emotions to hurt, so instead I shall simply do the logical thing which is to prepare for the worst.

QUERY: What have I done to provoke such a response Selenial? Matter of fact, I helped to support you in the final rounds of the last Kaggath, why the ire? Luckily, droids do not have an organics emotions to hurt, so instead I shall simply do the logical thing which is to prepare for the worst.

Ehhh, I don't know.

Gotta hold on to my Traya-ness somehow.

Ehhh, I don't know.

Gotta hold on to my Traya-ness somehow.

STATEMENT: A shame, I may have to recalculate who I consider an ally now, and who is less likely to attempt to deactivate me. She is, after all, the master of betrayal...

PONDERING: I perhaps should have figured as much when you threatened to disassemble Canino and I earlier if you heard either of us utter the word, STATEMENT, again. How odd I did not pick up on such a trivial message.

Edited by Silenceo

I am most interested to see how strong loyalties really are...

But from both me and Selenial, thank you everyone for leaving all the best Jedi. *grins*

I am also wondering just exactly how the numbers will shape up here, in terms of starfighters, troops, etc...

I left no stone unturned with my ground forces.

I am most interested to see how strong loyalties really are...

But from both me and Selenial, thank you everyone for leaving all the best Jedi. *grins*

I am also wondering just exactly how the numbers will shape up here, in terms of starfighters, troops, etc...

I left no stone unturned with my ground forces.

CALCULATION: I predict the chances of being destroyed in battle being approximately a saddening 81.35%, though I also feel that I might be able to at least end the existence of a few select organics.

RESIGNATION: I might well be destined for the scrap heap, but I will not go there alone. Be it meat bags or fellow droids, I will not be disassembled without giving harsh resistance!

IDEA: What if in Battleground mode, if a member leader dies in round one other than the head of state, they are out of the kaggath? It could then essentially be reminents at the very last round duking it out. Of course, certain factions would benefit too greatly for this, I just felt I should let the idea be known. Then again, that would likely fit much better with more of a last team standing layout than a Kaggath or battleground...

Side Note: I think I missed the battle zones conclusion, I wish to know which of those insane meat bags managed to kill the other insane meat bags! Such carnage should always be justly recorded!

Edited by Silenceo