Where can I buy a Speeder?

raymondcobbinah

Fleet Space Station or the first planet after that (if you follow the story). On Republic side this would be Taris, on imperial side I think it would be Balmorra.

Price : Around 8000 Credits. If I remember correctly.

Through the Galactic Trade Network (GTN) it would be slightly above that price, I guess ...

"Those jet packs" are a legacy unlock. It's called Rocket Boost (though often erroneously called "rocket boots"). The basic unlock is 2 million credits, with a legacy level 8 requirement, or 400 Cartel Coins with no legacy level requirement.

There are also two "improvements" you can unlock, to reduce the cooldown timer on the ability. They are 1 million credits for the first, and 1.5 million for the second, with legacy level requirements of 10 and 12, respectively. They can also be purchased for Cartel Coins, for 120 coins each.

Total cost for all 3 unlocks is either 4.5 million credits and legacy level 12, or 640 Cartel coins with no legacy level requirement. And it is a legacy unlock, so will apply to all characters in your legacy.

"Those jet packs" are a legacy unlock. It's called Rocket Boost (though often erroneously called "rocket boots"). The basic unlock is 2 million credits, with a legacy level 8 requirement, or 400 Cartel Coins with no legacy level requirement.

There are also two "improvements" you can unlock, to reduce the cooldown timer on the ability. They are 1 million credits for the first, and 1.5 million for the second, with legacy level requirements of 10 and 12, respectively. They can also be purchased for Cartel Coins, for 120 coins each.

Total cost for all 3 unlocks is either 4.5 million credits and legacy level 12, or 640 Cartel coins with no legacy level requirement. And it is a legacy unlock, so will apply to all characters in your legacy.

Note that you can buy any or all of these unlocks on the GTN usually for much lower prices. I got the Rocket Boosts basic unlock for 750k credits.

FWIW, the Going Places Basic Bundle, currently on sale for 375 Cartel Coins, includes the basic Rocket Boost unlock along with several other items, so is cheaper (temporarily) than buying the Rocket Boost unlock through your Legacy window, if you're spending Cartel Coins on it. Edited by Adric_the_Red

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.