Accuracy?

BEAUSR

I have been told many times to increase accuracy asap to as high as I can. Reading the stat priorities etc and as I learn more (ever so slowly) I realise that strength is the priority primary stat but it seems to me that available means of boosting accuracy are limited and even then it would be at the cost of other stats to some extent. I see for example in pvp that if I equipped all Brutalizer gear and swap out other enhancements to gain accuracy, I figure that would get the stat just over 100%. Would implementing some or all Augments with accuracy be a viable option? I realise it would cost stats in other areas but would it be worth it?

you want to have the bonus given by maxing the affection with a companion..in your legacy panel , in imperial/republic perks you can see which bonus is given by which kind of companion, i can't remember now but it's like ranged tank+3% health, healer+3% crit rdps should be the +3% accuracy one.

i use aswell implants+ earpiece only and i have 105% accuracy

I have been told many times to increase accuracy asap to as high as I can. Reading the stat priorities etc and as I learn more (ever so slowly) I realise that strength is the priority primary stat but it seems to me that available means of boosting accuracy are limited and even then it would be at the cost of other stats to some extent. I see for example in pvp that if I equipped all Brutalizer gear and swap out other enhancements to gain accuracy, I figure that would get the stat just over 100%. Would implementing some or all Augments with accuracy be a viable option? I realise it would cost stats in other areas but would it be worth it?

PVP: Don't go past 95% melee / 105% force accuracy. This is roughly one piece of gear with accuracy + 1% from companion bonus + 3% from skill tree (unless you're in ataru form, in which case you reach it without any accuracy on your gear).

PVE: Get to 100% melee / 110% force accuracy. With the companion and skill tree bonuses, this takes roughly 3 pieces of gear if you're in ataru form and 5 pieces of gear in juyo or shii-cho.

Edited by cxten