Community Livestream: May 30th, 2014!

TaitWatson

Hey all,

We are back with another Community stream today, May 30th. We will have the entire Community team hanging out today (but Musco is "doing work" and "going to meetings" so he'll be joining a bit later). We'll probably hop around between our characters a bit, so we'll be on The Bastion, The Shadowlands, or Prophecy Of The Five, depending on who's playing at the time.

We'll be streaming from 4:00 CDT to 6:00 CDT. Tune in on our Twitch page!

Hope so see you there!

-Tait, Champion Of Streaming And Making Friends

YES! Now to make preparations for thy glorious return...

I want to see you make twice as many friends this time Tait! Challenge yourself to make more friends than ever before!!

you can do's it!

Edited by Sangrar

A discussion on the way the Sage / vSorc class is meant to be played according to the devs has been ignited by the recent Sage Class Respresentative Answers - I'd really really really like to see how the devs are playing the Sage and the Sorc classes in OPs !

And I mean rather as DDs than as Healers (as Healers as well ...)

Hey all,

We are back with another Community stream today, May 30th. We will have the entire Community team hanging out today (but Musco is "doing work" and "going to meetings" so he'll be joining a bit later). We'll probably hop around between our characters a bit, so we'll be on The Bastion, The Shadowlands, or Prophecy Of The Five, depending on who's playing at the time.

We'll be streaming from 4:00 CDT to 6:00 CDT. Tune in on our Twitch page!

Hope so see you there!

-Tait, Champion Of Streaming And Making Friends

Dare you to take a Commando in Ranked PVP......LOL

A discussion on the way the Sage / vSorc class is meant to be played according to the devs has been ignited by the recent Sage Class Respresentative Answers - I'd really really really like to see how the devs are playing the Sage and the Sorc classes in OPs !

And I mean rather as DDs than as Healers (as Healers as well ...)

i want to see the devs h2f in ranked arenas...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.