The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Like a Voss is recruiting!

Katiekrazy

Weather or not you're in it to Kill republic scum in epic pvp battles, or you like to take down the darkness of Oricon through the dread fortress, we want to be there with you the whole way. Not enough members online? Fine lets go to fleet and get a group in general chat on the fleet, we're a team, and teams stick together.

We have team speak 3

Guild bank 2 tabs + Repairs

A guild website.

Server Harbringer US east

Level req: any

We want more fun we want more members we want you. In game you can find me on Mizz'take or mizz'ter , or septimis Whisper me to talk or inbox me if im not online so i can add and invite.

• 4 weeks later...

And as a new recruit myself (about a week now!!) I can tell you that these people are THE guild to come to. They are above all helpful to the n00bs.. They do not make you feel out of place. They actually take the time to help you. If you don't know how to obtain whatever equipment, we have a guild bank that has a pretty good selection.. If you are new to MMOs in general or are an MMO vet, this is the guild for you. We are a casual leveling guild.

We have a voice software called TeamSpeak 3, so we can actually TALK to one another instead of the impersonal typing. but in order to use it, you need to sign up at the guild website.

As a guild recruit you get 10% XP boost, and 10% reputation boost.. Just for being in the guild... We help you level.. We LOVE playing PVP matches... There will eventually be guild Flash Point and Operation runs. I've already run a few FP's.. I've had a blast!!

So try us out.. We are on the Harbinger server. I'm Stagrillo on the Imperial side or Stagsmug on the Republic side. I display my guild name proudly on my nameplate. If you see me on, whisper a hi and tell me you'd like to join.. I'll hook you up..

Edited by DoctorBeckett