The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Reputation maxed

It seems like some time since the topic has been brought up, but what's the deal with still getting Reputation consumables out of Cartel packs once you reach Legendary Reputation with that Cartel organization?

I just recently reached Legendary Reputation with the Interplanetary Component Exchange and now I'm really hesitant to buy more Hotshot packs; but I still want to pull a Bantha mount. Are there any plans to implement a system to allow the exchange of Cartel Reputation items for something else for those who have reached Legendary Reputation with one of the Cartel organizations? It would seem to me to make the most sense that either one of two things happen: allow us to exchange the Reputation consumables from packs for Cartel Certificates (reserve this ability for those who have reached Legendary and establish an exchange rate something like 1 Purple = Cartel Cert., 2 Blue = Cartel Cert., and 3 Green = Cartel Cert.), or simply design the system to no longer supply Reputation consumables and replace the slot in the pack with another chance for rare item (I would love this idea... it would really reward those who reach Legendary).

My rambling stream of conscious aside... thoughts about this?