The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Add a red half-robe to upcoming Mandalore the Ultimate's set

A lot of people commenting on the previews of the new sets from the PTS have mentioned that the Mandalore the Ultimate set feels somewhat... lacking, compared to the source material.

One of the two big differences is that the comics had a second part to his cape/robes that came from his belt. You already have a "half-robe" design in sets like the upcoming Tulak Hord armor, so I would suggest adding a red version of that to the leg armor of the Mandalore set - making a closer match. (References: Image #1, Image #2, and Image #3)

The other big difference is that the in-game set has a normal cape, whereas the comics had it wrap around almost like a robe, coming forward in front of the shoulders. The way the assets in this game work, I see this as an acceptable change so you're not stuck reinventing the wheel over a relatively minor difference.

tl;dr - Normal cape is fine on the new Mandalore set, but add a half-robe (like on Tulak Hord's set) to the leg armor.

A lot of people commenting on the previews of the new sets from the PTS have mentioned that the Mandalore the Ultimate set feels somewhat... lacking, compared to the source material.

One of the two big differences is that the comics had a second part to his cape/robes that came from his belt. You already have a "half-robe" design in sets like the upcoming Tulak Hord armor, so I would suggest adding a red version of that to the leg armor of the Mandalore set - making a closer match. (References: Image #1, Image #2, and Image #3)

The other big difference is that the in-game set has a normal cape, whereas the comics had it wrap around almost like a robe, coming forward in front of the shoulders. The way the assets in this game work, I see this as an acceptable change so you're not stuck reinventing the wheel over a relatively minor difference.

tl;dr - Normal cape is fine on the new Mandalore set, but add a half-robe (like on Tulak Hord's set) to the leg armor.

would also be nice if they got the colors correct as well instead of purple and red B^(