Bug Report - Armor - Aspiring Knight's Vest

CorePhantom

Part of this bug was first reported 2013-10-22 through the in-game support feature, but have still not been fixed and I am assuming it has to do with a flaw in the in-game report system, so I am re-reporting the bug here.

Mesh error in the front loincloth of the chest armor "Aspiring Knight's Vest" when worn on a female type 1 body.

The error is in the form of an indentation in the mesh, as seen here:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/295/c/3/bug_report_001a_aspiring_knight_s_vest_by_corephantom-d6rf70b.jpg

Additional armors using variations of the same model, that I have personally confirmed as also having this error (there's most likely more as it's a really popular armor model):

- Ambitious Warrior Chestguard

- Relaxed Vestments Chestwraps

• 3 months later...

Time to give this post a bump...

This error has still not been fixed and again, I first reported this flaw in the design 2013-10-22 in-game and then again here in the post below, still there has been no attempt to fix this or any indication that they have any interest in solving it.

At this point with the flaws in the game stacking up, it could be time for the current developers to hand the development of the game over to more capable people, as they obviously have not been able to live up to the challenge of running a game of this magnitude, especially when even simple flaws like the one I have reported has still not been fixed after so much time has passed since the first report.

Additional armors with same flaw:

- Echani Tracker's Jacket

- Warrior's Vest

Edited by CorePhantom

• 1 year later...

Well, well, might be time for yet another bumpidy bump, little good it will do ofc...

As mentioned below I first reported the issue back in 10.22.2013 and we are now writing 05.25.2016, talk about slow working maintenance droids :rolleyes:

But then again it saves me from writing a lot of other bug reports as I decided not to file anymore until this one has been fixed, I mean what's the point if nobody is reading and acting on what you report lolz, just makes you feel like a joke :o

Edited by CorePhantom