The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

bioware, please stop reskinning old things and make something new!

if you just look at adaptive armor, and even regular armor, you'll see many are the same, just recolored, retextured, and with different effects like glowing parts, etc.

unfortunately i have a beef with an aspect of a lot of the armors, so when they reskin something, it is still there. sometimes i lose my hype for new CM items because i know they will just reskin something, like how the mandalorian hunter has a half thigh guard, which is just weird. the heartless pursuer also has that. i really wish they made things look practical! no odd protrusions, random parts with no use (like on the chin part of the frenzied zealot headset), etc.!

of course, this is my opinion and i do not expect BW to do anything, but there are others who like practicality. the helmet of the mandalorian hunter set is a good, practical start.

then you have bugs... ever notice that on a female type 2 body the hood on almost every armor piece doesn't attach all the way to the back? bioware uses the same hood model on every armor, the only reason some armors aren't this way is because something hides the base of the hood like on the phantom armor set. if bioware was to

i also don't know why almost every mount has that extra thing on the side of the foot petals.

if you just look at adaptive armor, and even regular armor, you'll see many are the same, just recolored, retextured, and with different effects like glowing parts, etc.

unfortunately i have a beef with an aspect of a lot of the armors, so when they reskin something, it is still there. sometimes i lose my hype for new CM items because i know they will just reskin something, like how the mandalorian hunter has a half thigh guard, which is just weird. the heartless pursuer also has that. i really wish they made things look practical! no odd protrusions, random parts with no use (like on the chin part of the frenzied zealot headset), etc.!

of course, this is my opinion and i do not expect BW to do anything, but there are others who like practicality. the helmet of the mandalorian hunter set is a good, practical start.

then you have bugs... ever notice that on a female type 2 body the hood on almost every armor piece doesn't attach all the way to the back? bioware uses the same hood model on every armor, the only reason some armors aren't this way is because something hides the base of the hood like on the phantom armor set. if bioware was to

i also don't know why almost every mount has that extra thing on the side of the foot petals.

i wouldn't mind if they did some reskinned armors IF they would make them only use 2 colors. that way when we dye them they will be fully dyed instead of having large portions staying ugly colors that don't match our dye packs