What is more value in pvp

Mimefromhell

They are both useful. A veng jug has a nice constant stream of never ending damage and a good amount of controlling abilities. An arsenal merc has nice burst damage and also has a good amount of control tho is a bit more squishy then a jugg is. It will actually depend on you. are you better at melee or range. And most importantly which do you enjoy playing more?

Of those 2 I would say the merc just because it doesn't require as much movement. A sniper would probably be better for you though just because it requires the least movement. You're at quite a handicap with one hand so you will have to find a way to use shift modifiers with your naga mouse (I use the Logitech g600, it has a third button on top that can be used as a shift modifier) in order to click as few abilities as possible. I leave that to you though to figure out what setup is best for you.

Do you use a game pad with a mini joystick on it for your arm that's not on the naga? Might work decently

As far as class, right now the overall consensus is that Jugg is easier than a Merc to play well. They are opposite ends of the spectrum in survivability. Sniper would also be a good class to consider due to minimal movement.

In very competitive PvP, there is no comparison at the moment because Juggs are arguably OP and Mercs are still struggling to be competitive on a regular basis