Jade Empire Outfits/faces pack?

Is it possible to add a bit of Oriental customization options to the game inspired or borrowed from Bio's IP? I found it difficult to create one of those amazing martial faces I was coveting for my F!Knight and I shamefacedly admit I loved the look of a lot of outfits in JE. :)

Direct Jade Empire stuff wouldn't work so well, I feel. Completely different setting than star wars... However, since Satele Shan already wears stuff that's clearly inspired by chinese fashion I'd say that more oriental looking outfits would work. Yes please.

Direct Jade Empire stuff wouldn't work so well, I feel. Completely different setting than star wars...

What about face models? Could they port from JE with edits? I admit, I was disappointed I could not create a face looking a bit like Agent Melinda May. Even with a touch slanted eyes & heavy scarring girls' faces are too cutsey, not that dangerous, gorgeous, awesome look.

Edited by DomiSotto

Could they port from JE with edits?

It would most likely be possible to 'port' stuff, but 'possible' doesn't necessarily equal 'viable'. Both games run on completely different engines and SWTOR is a lot more high fidelity than Jade Empire. Porting is therefore not really an option (I mean, you could probably port it, but that would be way too much work).

Contrary to popular belief the Kotor outfits in SWTOR aren't ports as well, they are redesigns of the same armor, newly built in the SWTOR engine.

That being said, it would easily be possible to model faces similar to the ones in Jade Empire in SWTORs engine.