The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Appearance Designer Kiosk for companions

Please add it for companions, would add so much possibilities for me, Like, i'm tired of never getting to romance a sith pureblood (Don't talk about the dude on makeb), Why can't we just get to customize our own companions? The prices are the same, and you can change their race and whatever, just make it possible. No need to alter conversations either, since its practically out own fault that we choose to change their appearance, so please, make it possible!

Please add it for companions, would add so much possibilities for me, Like, i'm tired of never getting to romance a sith pureblood (Don't talk about the dude on makeb), Why can't we just get to customize our own companions? The prices are the same, and you can change their race and whatever, just make it possible. No need to alter conversations either, since its practically out own fault that we choose to change their appearance, so please, make it possible!

Customization for companions is there, while limited lets you change their apperance.

Cant change their sex or species btw thats sick-mind.

Edited by ZahirS