pro plays

crunchbarry

The same 5 or 6 pubs are always on the same team. Either no one q's over there or....well....you know.

not really what this thread is about. was more of a joke.

and not really typically there are 1-2 bad teams of pubs and then super team.

but yeah bioware is investigating that sort of thing and any sort of misbehavior/exploit is supposedly going to result in resets.

happy q'ing!

Edited by crunchbarry

not really what this thread is about. was more of a joke.

and not really typically there are 1-2 bad teams of pubs and then super team.

but yeah bioware is investigating that sort of thing and any sort of misbehavior/exploit is supposedly going to result in resets.

happy q'ing!

I know what your thread was about. I hijacked it into my observation of solo q's from the last couple weeks.

The same 5 or 6 pubs are always on the same team. Either no one q's over there or....well....you know.

Lol no bodies queue syncing in the solo queue on pub side there probably 10 players That actively queue on pub side and that's through the day at night it's even less so yes you will face them over and over again Because that's all there is in the system. If you want to face different players every match then roll a pub.

Lol no bodies queue syncing in the solo queue on pub side there probably 10 players That actively queue on pub side and that's through the day at night it's even less so yes you will face them over and over again Because that's all there is in the system. If you want to face different players every match then roll a pub.

That's what I figured. I wouldn't care if they were q syncing anyway.../shrug

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.