Imperial Heroic+2 Republic Secrets (Belsavis)

Kissakias

The specific heroic cant even get it with any of my 3 imp characters

the 3rd one is only 4 months old and is level 47

supposed the quest we get it from Lord Ferrid In Minimum Security territory in a tent

When i say i can't get it, I mean i dont see any triangle at all grey or yellow

OR I need to do something else b3fore i be able to get it?

Also the Makeb's one is still bugged ''general'' ''kill it with fire''

Any chance to fix them? Are your priority to fix those buggs since are over a year bugged as i see

OR remove them from achievements

Edited by Kissakias

The specific heroic cant even get it with any of my 3 imp characters

the 3rd one is only 4 months old and is level 47

supposed the quest we get it from Lord Ferrid In Minimum Security territory in a tent

When i say i can't get it, I mean i dont see any triangle at all grey or yellow

OR I need to do something else b3fore i be able to get it?

Also the Makeb's one is still bugged ''general'' ''kill it with fire''

Any chance to fix them? Are your priority to fix those buggs since are over a year bugged as i see

OR remove them from achievements

This heroic was bugged from the get go, but the bug was different from what youre saying.

The bug was that after you did it, and the daily reset timer came around, you couldnt do it again, the marker over his head was grey, in fact, you could never do it again regardless of time.

They fixed this in a patch a long time ago, or so one of the patch notes said.

As for the actual mission, he will not give it straight away, you have to complete a certain/amount of missions before it becomes available, this is not a bug and is how a lot of missions work in the game.

In that starter zone, you have the planetary arc, and 3 or so other missions, I dont know which one/s the H2 is locked behind, so make sure you do any and everything in that zone first.

So if you are only doing class missions, this mission will not be available to you.

This heroic was bugged from the get go, but the bug was different from what youre saying.

The bug was that after you did it, and the daily reset timer came around, you couldnt do it again, the marker over his head was grey, in fact, you could never do it again regardless of time.

They fixed this in a patch a long time ago, or so one of the patch notes said.

As for the actual mission, he will not give it straight away, you have to complete a certain/amount of missions before it becomes available, this is not a bug and is how a lot of missions work in the game.

In that starter zone, you have the planetary arc, and 3 or so other missions, I dont know which one/s the H2 is locked behind, so make sure you do any and everything in that zone first.

So if you are only doing class missions, this mission will not be available to you.

Thank you for the answer

I finish all Belsavis quest line AND all bonus quest line = the specific heroic still no triangle

My Sith Inquisitor was ready for Belsavis, done 2 1st belsavis quests and the heroic was enable for this char

so i guess this heroic is still ONLY 1 time

I finish all Belsavis quest line AND all bonus quest line = the specific heroic still no triangle

My Sith Inquisitor was ready for Belsavis, done 2 1st belsavis quests and the heroic was enable for this char

so i guess this heroic is still ONLY 1 time

The grayed out triangle, and the fact that its just an ordinary H2(meaning its not part of any chain or stage) says that this is a bug, and has been this way since close to launch.

• 1 year later...