The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Foundry creation

Ok, so i'm kinda new to this forum still since i use my own for my guild but it'd be pointless putting this idea there.

Basically i came from games that allowed creation of player made missions via a feature called the Foundry and in other games simply called the creator. I just wondered what people's thoughts were on the idea if BW actually allowed us this type of feature.

I mean personally i'd love to make missions for players to try out, such as crashed ships, ground wars, stealth missions etc.

The idea is simple enough but then again i'm not sure how much work it would require to get it to work with SWTOR.

Ok, so i'm kinda new to this forum still since i use my own for my guild but it'd be pointless putting this idea there.

Basically i came from games that allowed creation of player made missions via a feature called the Foundry and in other games simply called the creator. I just wondered what people's thoughts were on the idea if BW actually allowed us this type of feature.

I mean personally i'd love to make missions for players to try out, such as crashed ships, ground wars, stealth missions etc.

The idea is simple enough but then again i'm not sure how much work it would require to get it to work with SWTOR.

Use the search function as this topic has been brought up many many times. The short answer is Bioware have a strictly no addon policy which means no player made anything will ever make it in the game.

Fair, like i say, still new to this forum, only really used it a few times before so didn't really know how or where to look since its different to the setup i'm used to on forums.

It was an idea anyway but if they don't want it then fair enough but it does kinda leave the current missions kinda stale after a while.