Pvp?

bdiddyrocker

ok what is the benefit of PvP? i am new to mmos but i like playing with other players and being able to attack other players of the opposite side. But i was curious if PvP like wazones helps you advance in the game or if they are just for fun? i know there are social points also, but was confused on what those do for u. :/ i am new like i said so a little help would be appricitated

what are pvp commendations?

Oh boy ...

After you do a warzone, PvP commendations go into your inventory (under the currency tab). When you have enough, these can be traded to an NPC for gear.

I would advise reading the stickied threads at the top of the forum.

ok what is the benefit of PvP? i am new to mmos but i like playing with other players and being able to attack other players of the opposite side. But i was curious if PvP like wazones helps you advance in the game or if they are just for fun? i know there are social points also, but was confused on what those do for u. :/ i am new like i said so a little help would be appricitated

Hello bdiddyrocker!

For your sake, and for the sake of your teammates, try to read up a little about the objectives in the three different Warzones.

I don't think it's too much to ask of anyone.

People expect others to have atleast some basic knowledge of tanking or healing when in Flashpoints. I believe it's fair to ask the same for the people going into the Warzones.

/Bird