The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bulk server character transfers

I'm wondering if it's going to be possible to buy, say, 12 character server transfers at once and get a discount in the future. A "legacy transfer" or "five/ten/twelve character transfers" would be nice. I'm certainly willing to pay for that.

Currently, if I want to move all my 13 characters, say, from Red Eclipse to Ebon Hawk, I would have to pay 23400 Cartel Coins - more than a little steep, in my book, especially since I'm playing only one character at a time and I'm paying for my subscription already. 12000-15000CC bulk purchase would seem more reasonable.

Of course, an entire account transfer would work wonderfully, too.

It would also be nice simply to buy a character server transfer(a regular transfer or a legacy/bulk transfer) off the market and sell it on Galactic Trade Network for credits. Then more people would be buying for real money just it to sell it on GTN for game money.

I understand that not everyone would want to buy this service, but for those who do, it would make a wonderful addition - and a chance for our subscriptions to last longer, since we'll continue having fun.