The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Long time player looking for a new guild

Zubaja

Hello everyone!

My name is Zubaja, 23 year old male, recently father of twins (Well, 4 months ago) and as the title states, I've been a long time player (depends on your definition of long time) since launch and loyal subscriber ever since *gloat gloat*.

As of recently I have noticed my interest in this game has dropped because I never had a decent guild to join; either they fell apart ASAP or they just didn't do anything fun.

Right now I am playing on The Red Eclipse and am looking for either a good, solid and casual guild on that server or possibly even a guild on a new server.

Classes I have levelled are:

Rep:

Trooper (Vanguard - DPS): Lv. 55

Smuggler (Scoundrel - Healing): Lv. 23

Jedi Knight (Sentinel - DPS): Lv. 18

Trooper (Commando - Healing): Lv. 17

Imp:

Inquisitor (Sorcerer - Healing): Lv. 52

Agent (Sniper - DPS): Lv. 47

I usually play for the story, but knowing I'm in an MMO without the.. Multiplayer ..aspect kind of bored me at some point.

What am I willing to level:

Basically anything, irregardless of faction. if there's a prefference, I'd have to go for either:

Rep:

-Commando (Healing)

-Scoundrel (Healing)

-Sentinel (DPS)

-Shadow (DPS, possibly tanking)

Imp:

-Mercenary (Healing)

-Sniper (DPS), though Operative (Healer) sounds like an awesome choice too

-Juggernaut (DPS, possibly tanking)

-Sorcerer (Healing)

Reason for not choosing any tank specs: Not very confident in my tanking abillities within this game. But practice makes perfect! I really like healing in MMO's because.. I guess it's my calling? But some of these DPS classes.. oomph!

If you need any more information or think I will make a great addition to your guild, I'll be glad to hear from you!