Commendation cap

Kaliedo

I think both the total and weekly cap are too low...

For instance the base planetary limitation should allow for the saving and acquisition of a full set of Level 50 gear mods for both the character and 1 companion, which is substantially more than 100 commendations, for mods below level 50 it takes 95 commendations to outfit the main alt, but you need as much for the companion, thus you relaly need 190 commendations limit for below level 50, its noticeably higher for the level 50 gear mods sets.

Same is true for basic, elite and ultimate gear; one should be able to save for full sets of gear for the alt and one companion as well, at least as in total aggregation, while maybe say a third a week earning ability.

I would also prefer that players no longer had to buy full mod sets at a time for basic, elites and ultimates, but be able to buy specific mods as it can be done with planetaries, and draw down in truly wasteful spending.

Sue

I think both the total and weekly cap are too low...

For instance the base planetary limitation should allow for the saving and acquisition of a full set of Level 50 gear mods for both the character and 1 companion, which is substantially more than 100 commendations, for mods below level 50 it takes 95 commendations to outfit the main alt, but you need as much for the companion, thus you relaly need 190 commendations limit for below level 50, its noticeably higher for the level 50 gear mods sets.

Same is true for basic, elite and ultimate gear; one should be able to save for full sets of gear for the alt and one companion as well, at least as in total aggregation, while maybe say a third a week earning ability.

I would also prefer that players no longer had to buy full mod sets at a time for basic, elites and ultimates, but be able to buy specific mods as it can be done with planetaries, and draw down in truly wasteful spending.

Sue

The total cap for Planetary Comms can be avoided by shuffling the lockboxes sold by the Planetary Comm vendors. Buy lockboxes, earn more comms, buy new lockboxes and sell the old ones before the timer expires.

Classic Comms should just be deleted, the items should be drastically reduced in cost, or they should be earned while leveling prior to 50 (say from 40 onwards - like as the reward for doing the daily FP).

As they are, they are totally useless as by the time you accumulate enough to buy anything, you can equip all the 'requires 53' stuff which is much better.

For elder game comms, it would be nice to be able to buy mods directly instead of having to buy a bunch of boots or gloves or whichever piece has decent stat mods. They could even adjust the costs so it evens out, it just seems silly and cumbersome to me buying bunches of one item just to rip them apart to use in other items.

Edited by DawnAskham

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.