Returned to game and looking for a guild...

Played since beta, left in December and came back a week ago.

What I'm HOPING to find in a new guild home:

1) Use Ventrilo (I'm open to TS3 possibly, but won't raid with mumbl)

2) Ego-free, laid back raiding for SM comm runs and progression (16mans preferred over 8mans)...if at all possible, I'm looking for raid times in the afternoon/early evening during the week or weekend

3) Helpful and social guild mates who log into and chat in v/o besides raiding

4) A guild that doesn't mind me swearing in v/o, a guild that is mature (30years old and up would be great), a guild that doesn't have any religious or die hard political leanings (or if so, members keep their silly religious beliefs and political thoughts to themselves)

What I can offer you:

1) dps sorc in 180 gear (except hilt) who can heal in an emergency (no set bonus for either dps or heal)

2) dps jugg who can tank as a last option (meaning, if I don't tank we don't raid...I'm a very average tank, and my tank gear sucks, but I do have the 4peice bonuse for tanking, so in an emergency I can fill in with the understanding that tanking is not my primary role...my dps gear for this toon needs upgrading too)

3) helpful, social guildmate who doesn't normally stand in stupid....yes, i realize fire burns, lol

4) FYI, I cannot commit to a raid schedule; my work schedule changes each week, and I raid on my days off (up to 4 days a week)

5) depending on how things go, I may have up to 3 or 4 friends to bring with me...one who tanks, one who heals, and both excel at their roles

If you're recruiting and think I may be a good fit, respond with your guild website and a toon to wsp in game to chat if I'm interested

thanks.

Dude you described us!

Unfortunately we are mostly a Pubside guild with not a lot going on Imp side.

We are trying to build an Impside presance so who knows, maybe we will see you in game some time.

If you have Pubside toons or are ever in the market for a Pubside guild, Look us up.

We are Souls of Fate. I'll be honest we have a couple 20 somethings in our guild but they are good folks, not college 20 somethings. Adults working a job and supporting themselves and/or a family 20 year olds. If you are looking for mature players then you know what I'm talking about.

Again to be fair and honest we have a medium sized population of military Vets in our group so we are pretty laid back and mature at the same time. We are friendly, down to earth, just all around fun people.

Come check us out http://www.soulsoffate.enjin.com.

If you like what you see send me a message, fill out an App on the website (4 questions) or whisper me in game.

Hope to hear from you!

Edited by RiVaN_

Dude you described us!

Unfortunately we are mostly a Pubside guild with not a lot going on Imp side.

We are trying to build an Impside presance so who knows, maybe we will see you in game some time.

If you have Pubside toons or are ever in the market for a Pubside guild, Look us up.

We are Souls of Fate. I'll be honest we have a couple 20 somethings in our guild but they are good folks, not college 20 somethings. Adults working a job and supporting themselves and/or a family 20 year olds. If you are looking for mature players then you know what I'm talking about.

Again to be fair and honest we have a medium sized population of military Vets in our group so we are pretty laid back and mature at the same time. We are friendly, down to earth, just all around fun people.

Come check us out http://www.soulsoffate.enjin.com.

If you like what you see send me a message, fill out an App on the website (4 questions) or whisper me in game.

Hope to hear from you!

Sounds good, as I'm prior military myself. But, I only play Imp toons. I should have specified that in my OP, sorry.

Thanks for the response anyway, sounds like you have a great guild.