Shipboard operations training dummy modulator bug

Triality

Operations training dummy on the ship is resetting after using the Training dummy basic health modulator.

On initial use with the modulator, the dummy performs as expected. After firing on the dummy and allowing it to fall out of combat, the dummy 'resets' about every 10 seconds, flickering and dropping off my target frame.

This behavior continues until I log out and back in, which is the only workaround I have found. This bug prevents us from generating continuous logs and delays testing by requiring a logout each time we parse.

To replicate the behavior, modulate the shipboard training dummy to 500k health, then start combat. Stop firing and allow the dummy to fall out of combat and re-target. Watch your target fall off the dummy and notice the dummy flickers every 10 seconds.

An in-game ticket has been submitted and this issue is not on the known bug list.

Thanks, in advance :)

From what I heard, this bug always happens when you have a companion out on a crew mission. We already got a yellow confirmation on this, they just did not consider this important enough to put it in the known issues.

See http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7195371.

Maybe your companion returned at the same time you were logging out/back in, which is why it appeared that this fixed it for you. :)

Edited by Jerba

From what I heard, this bug always happens when you have a companion out on a crew mission. We already got a yellow confirmation on this, they just did not consider this important enough to put it in the known issues.

See http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7195371.

Maybe your companion returned at the same time you were logging out/back in, which is why it appeared that this fixed it for you. :)

Very timely and complete post, thanks !

I will let my pets take an hour off in the future, but dock their pay.