Bug: Scoundrel Homegrown Pharmacology

Whojoo

A guildie of mine used the in game bug report for this a while ago, but the bug is still active. So I am posting here instead in hope for a fix.

Homegrown Pharmacology is a talent in the healer spec for Scoundrel and should add healing to the periodic healing effects.

Kolto pack's periodic healing is NOT affected by this talent (tested May 4th, 2014).

My guildie mentions that the mirror version of this talent DOES work for his operative (and the Kolto Infusion's periodic heal). I have not tested this since my operative does not meet the level requirement yet.

My guildie mentioned this the first time to me at about January this year (could be February or even December last year).

To clarify: other periodic healing from scoundrel does seem to be affected by Homegrown Pharmacology.

Yet another example of a bug being there on one faction side only (and mostly it's the Republic side) ...

It seems that the QA team is biased toward the Empire. Healing, buffs, procs, bolster, you name it, imps get it.

Not to mention convenience, cosmetics, and environment, or has no-one noticed the powerups located closer to the imp spawn area in "Civil War"?

Do people in the QA department really not test Republic classes thoroughly ?

Probably not.

Then again, with a real robot answering in-game tickets, I am not surprised.

The number of times they sent me to the 92k+ thread CS forum is beyond count.

And their Canadian phone number would cost me an arm and a leg to call, even if I could wake up at 0200 in the morning to get in on working hours.